Wishes

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GDae and _____ (please read note :D)

 

 

They said that it’s only time that could heal a broken heart.

Daesung believes that.

 

After constant praying for the gap of the broken heart to be filled, for the open wound to be healed, for the help that wasn’t coming, he stopped. He finally set the limit for his attempt. He let the time surprised him.

He stopped wishing.

He started to try something else.

Maybe, he had done wrong. Hadn’t it been wrong, he must have forgotten a name carved so deep in his heart he thought it’s impossible for his heart to be a brand new one again.

Kwon Jiyong.

 

Funny that he did all-in for a man whose life was as wild as an animal could be. Party Animal and well, Animal in Bed. Like when Jiyong did get invitation to party, he never refused one. He would care much about what he would wear to party than to arrange a simple date with Daesung. Quite ironic since Daesung got to know Jiyong in a party but Daesung wished for Jiyong to stop attending one. Sometimes, Daesung wondered why he could fall in love with Kwon Jiyong. Oh, it’s because taming an animal would be a great accomplishment to me.

But wild animal could hurt you.

And got hurt, Daesung did.

 

Everything was too fast. The asking-out, the move-to-your-apartment, first fight, made ups, break up… It was in a blink of eyes. But Daesung had fallen hard for Kwon Jiyong. He always asking for a forgiveness, thinking that he didn’t understand Jiyong much and Jiyong was his choice. He was hoping one day Jiyong could realize his efforts to love him and Jiyong would surrender to him.

But no.

Jiyong never changed. Jiyong never really loved him.

Daesung only one of a guy from his hot-guy-I’ve-ever-dated list.

 

“Oh, Baby, Sweetie. You want me to stop? Keep dreaming,” was the last thing he said when Jiyong finally moved out from Daesung’s apartment, saying that he got another hot guy named Lee Seunghyun.

 

 

Daesung kicked a small stone he found just under his feet and then looked at the blue sky. He pulled his own hair, internally screaming his heart out. Nevertheless, a small groan came out. The beautiful cherry blossom trees lining couldn’t even distract his thought about Kwon Jiyong. Their relationship hadn’t even reached one year but Daesung felt he had loved Jiyong for his entire life.

Was loving that exhausting?

Thinking back at their relationship, Daesung felt like he was a total fool for Jiyong. Even he was madly angry with Jiyong, the make-up made Daesung forgot about what he was mad about. Yeah, animal in bed. Jiyong bent, Jiyong opened wide, Jiyong and his perk bottom up high, Jiyong and his seductive voice…

AAARGGGHHH!! Daesung screamed. Only in his head.

Even being kilometers away couldn’t help Daes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter