Throughout Time

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time Travel AU

Todae

 

 

 

 

Daesung held a plastic bag that was filled with a shirt, trousers and underwear on his chest. With the other hand he held an umbrella. The heavy rain didn’t stop him to wait for his husband, whose arrival was unknown. Daesung only knew that the older would come, based on the diary he wrote fifteen years ago.

The brunette hissed. The entry was written before his husband realized that he had to write the time so the younger could prepare himself better, unlike this: drenched in water while waiting. He was thinking about going home, but the thought of his muscly husband being stared and being dragged to the police station made him shiver. Not again he let his lover went home with wounds everywhere on his body.

He took a look at his wrist again. ‘Yeouido Park, inline skating track’ was written on there. He had been waiting from the sunrise until the night, even he asked his mother to take and pick up his twins -Woohyun and Taehyun- from the school so he could give Seunghyun his necessities.

Not far from where he was standing, he saw a couple ran through the rain. The jacket obviously wasn’t a help for them, but they were laughing while running. Daesung smiled. It was raining when he spoke Seunghyun for the first time after his physic class at the university. He was glad that he could speak to the person he had set his eyes into for quite a while, even though his friends said that Seunghyun was a strange and Daesung should have avoid him.

But Daesung was a stubborn man.

He knew something was off with the man. When they had a date, sometimes Seunghyun would just disappear without telling Daesung why. At that time, Daesung thought he was being stood up, but then Seunghyun left his phone and Daesung was sure that Seunghyun didn’t have any lovers and there were only Daesung’s messages in his inbox, aside texts from his family.

It’s not like he was left for twice or thrice. He wanted to ask Seunghyun why, because they had been together for a while and Daesung had enough with Seunghyun’s reasons. Slightly mad at Seunghyun, his lover took him to his apartment for the very first time. To his surprise, the older man’s apartment was filled only with a cupboard, a bed and a table. There was a leather covered journal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter