(K)not You!

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omegaverse

Todae

 

 

“I’ll be there, my omega!” Seunghyun winked, even he knew that the man on the other line couldn’t saw him.

“WHO IS YOUR OMEGA??? I AM NOT YOUR OMEGA, CHOI SEUNGHYUN!” the man screamed. Seunghyun put the phone away from his ear for some seconds and then laughed hard.

“Oh my cute little y omega… Just how long should I wait for you?”

“NO! GO AWAY!”

“Are you sure? No one gives pleasure like me, Kang Daesung. Ask the betas and alphas that I’ve ed. No one gave any complaint so far…” Seunghyun heard a scoff from the other line and then disconnecting notes. He rubbed his face, hardly able to suppress the howling wolf inside his body. No, patience! He said to the inner wolf. Kang Daesung indeed a hard omega to tame and he never met someone that hard to get that it made Seunghyun’s lower region even harder.

The alpha tried to connect with the omega once again but he thought the omega had turned off his phone. Seunghyun looked at the calendar and gulped. The rut cycle this time would be harder than ever. His father always asked him if he had marked an omega yet since the four rut cycles ago and it was really frustrating.

“Find an omega or I will confiscate all your privileges. No credit card, no cars and no everything else! I will ask the chauffeur to go back to main house and leave you alone! And don’t bother to ask about your position at the company after you graduated. Mark an omega or go back to main house!”

 

Seunghyun threw his phone on the wall and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter