Effigy

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Futuristic AU

inspired by Noblesse, In Time (Movie), and Doraemon: Nobita in Robot Kingdom

Todae + GD

 

 

“Date and time, November 4th 2593, 11.45 pm. Subject’s name CSH-411. Liquid Oxinellotic was injected at 11.42, 10 ml. Heart rate, stable. Expected result… I am not expecting anything as for today. Anything else...”

A man played with his recording pen, hesitated to record nor writing something on the paper he was holding. His steps were heavy to go to a big cylindrical glass that contained a humanoid project. The human-like being was floating inside the glass filled by clear liquid to keep it alive. He ignored the coldness that spread all over his palm when he touched the glass, because he realized that it must be colder being trapped inside.

The sound of alarm beeping brought back him to reality. He opened the last page on the report he must write and sighed. “Anything else? Happy birthday, Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun.”

After stopping the recording pen to work he went to his computer and checked all the nine monitors he had. He pressed the red button on the board and started talking.

“Dong Youngbae? What happened?” He set his eyes to the third monitor and observed the Mohawk haired man appeared on the screen.

“Professor Kwon tried to enter your laboratory and I told him you don’t want to have any visitor until the next two days but he barged—” Then the Mohawk haired man was kicked and a man tried to speak from his ear device.

“YA KANG DAESUNG! OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL TELL THE GOVERNMENT THAT YOU’RE DOING ILLEGAL PROJECT!”

The so called Kang Daesung threw his ear piece upon hearing such a loud voice. He looked at the monitor and saw a pink haired man was throwing middle fingers at the camera. With his white coat and his title, he shouldn’t do that, but he didn’t care. It was the only way to provoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter