The New School

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gender Bender AU

GDae, Sundae, ToDae.

 

A girl with double ponytail walks through the big gate of her new school. It’s her very first day as transferred student in a boarding school and she seems lost her way. There is no one she can ask about the direction to the headmaster room and she curses herself for being lack sense of direction. She drags her luggage to nearest bench and sits.

She takes her small fan from her sling bag and turns it on. For her, the most annoying thing in summer is being sweaty and drenching her beautiful dress.

 

Seoul is so hot!!

 

While fanning herself, she looks around to find anyone who she can ask to. Then from afar, she sees someone is coming to her direction. She fixes her dress, prepares for a best smile to give and makes a chant for herself.

 

Daesoon fighting!

 

When that someone comes closer, she realizes that it’s one of the student and Daesoon goes to block her.

“Sorry to interrupt,” Daesoon bows politely. “I’m a transfer student in here and I lost my way to the headmaster room. May I ask—”

Daesoon stops talking and her breath hitches as she hears the girl in front of her makes sound by chewing the gum. Her right hand is on her hips and observes Daesoon from up to toe. Her long hair looks so smooth and she is beautiful, but she smells like tobacco. Although there’s nothing wrong with her uniform, but she puts some skull badges and her rings are scary for Daesoon. She also wears training pants with her skirt, as a sign that she can’t really behave as a girl should be.

“Name?”

“Kang Daesoon,”

“Year?”

“Second year,”

“From?”

“Hokkaido,”

“Oooo—“ her eyes sparkles, “Foreigner?”

“Clearly a Korean,”

She then walks away from Daesoon, without giving any information about the headmaster room. Daesoon gets confused and accidentally pulls her long hair as an attempt to stop her walking. The girl turns her body to face Daesoon and hissed.

“YAAAA! DO YOU WISH TO DIE?”

Daesoon bows over and over again. She is shorter and smaller compared to Daesoon, but her high voice could give Daesoon a shiver down to her spine.

“Sorry. I’m sorry. Please I didn’t mean to pull your hair,”

“I’m a third year!”

“S-seonbae… Sorry…”

“Ugh!” She walks away again from Daesoon and Daesoon follows her from behind. She still hopes that her senior will lead her to the headmaster’s room. However, after some minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter