Madness

Alternate Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nyongtory + Taeyang
 

Artist AU

 

 

Jiyong stopped walking when he heard a breathy moan. He checked again the notes in front of the door to make sure that he was about to enter the right room.

 

Artist:

Seungri

 

He gulped. He wanted to open the knob, but the hand stopped right above it. He couldn’t control the unusual beat of his heart. Who is he ing again right now? Jiyong gritted his teeth. The unpleasant feeling made him wanted to throw up. Then a hand tapped his shoulder.

Jiyong turned his head to find Seungri’s back dancer shaking her head. She looked at Jiyong with a pity, “Don’t. You know he is ravishing someone right now, don’t you Manager Oppa?” Then she walked away with another back dancers, leaving Jiyong bleeding inside.

Once again, he curled his fist, battling between two sides of him –one wanted to knock and reminded Seungri of his schedules and one wanted to give him a lesson not to anyone at anywhere he wanted.

“He’s ing Taeyang Oppa, the new back dancer!”

“OMG. You know what, last night Ji-na was in his room and today she walked funnily. But she said that Seungri Oppa was really good in bed,”

 

Once again, he curled his fist, breath became erratic as he overheard the unpleasant news from the people who passed him. The two girls bowed to him when they saw Jiyong. Face somewhat surprised because they thought they talked loudly.

It was a public secret that Jiyong was interested at the handsome singer and he bet Seungri had known that but decided to remain oblivious at Jiyong’s feeling. Sometimes, he would tease Jiyong by talking very close with Jiyong weakness: his ears and neck. On the other times, he would peck Jiyong’s cheek, as a gratitude, the artist said.

He would play with Jiyong’s heart. When Jiyong thought that he had a chance with Seungri, he was left alone. But he never had a heart to leave Seungri, not when Jiyong had tried it and the singer begged him to come back because the new manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter