Chapter 6

What Am I To You? (HIATUS!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they found out that the teacher and the rest of the students went back to Seoul but they could honestly care less. Mina came up with the idea of a "telepathic date" where three of the girls will go to three different locations while the other three will go to one of those locations. 

"So there's no way to know ahead of time who will be coming to you?" Somi asked.

"Yup. That's correct. You have to go to know, that's why it is called a telepathy date." Mina grinned. " Also there will be a mission. Whoever takes the best couple pictures will get a unlimited discount at KimChiHyo!" Somi said with a bright smile. No one knows where she got this idea but everyone thought it was a pretty good idea so they went along with it plus they all wanted the discount from the best kimchi restaurant in the world. 

"Then the person who is compatible with me... will know once I get there, right?" Mina grinned. 

Everyone laughed besides Tzuyu who kept the same straight face as usual and Sana who only smacked her lips and complained that the scene maker is back at it again. After given the list of what locations to go, they broke off into two groups. One being Sana, Momo, and Chaeyoung where they will go to the locations first and the other being Mina, Tzuyu, and Somi where they will choose after the other group. 

Sana, Momo and Chaeyoung walked off, deciding which place to go and waiting by the sidewalk. Sana looked at the map deep in thought. She didn't know which place to go. She either wanted to go to the marketplace because there will be food or go to this place called Hill of the Wind. She let out a frusturated sigh until Momo spoke up next to her. 

"Sana, where do you think Mina would go?" 

Sana stared at the older and shrugged. "Who knows?"

"I think Mina and I will go to the same place." Momo smiled. Sana looked down. She didn't know why but the idea of Mina and Momo going together didn't fit well with her. Ah, whatever. If that does happen good for them. 

 

 

Tzuyu, Mina and Somi were huddled together talking about which place to go. The whole time Somi was complaining on which places to go which only caused Mina to laugh but she stopped when she felt Tzuyu tug on her arm. Mina looked at her confused and was dragged off a few feet away from Somi who continued complaining to herself. 

"Hey, where do you think Sana would go?" Tzuyu asked.

"Eh? Who knows? She..." Mina said unsurely until Tzuyu cut her off. 

"Nevermind, it's fine." Tzuyu looked up from the small tour guide map. "Since it's a telepathic date we'll probably meet if our hearts communicate." She said with a nod.

Mina only stared at her and wished that her and Sana's hearts will communicate somehow.

 

 

The girls were still by the sidewalk talking together while Sana groaned in frustration. She wanted to go to all three places but she only had to pick one and if she picks correctly, she won't have to be paired up with that player Myoui again. But somewhere inside she kind of hopes that she gets paired with her. Sana realized what she thinking and shook her head. She looked at the map and nodded, tapping the place she'll go.

"Hill of the Wind. I've wanted to go to the Hilld of the Wind since awhile ago." Sana said while nodding. 

"Then I'll go to the marketplace. I heard theres good jokbal." Momo said with a pleased face. 

"Ah. That sounds good." Sana whined, having an internal conflict. She realized that the marketplace had all sorts of foods. "Should I go to the marketplace instead?" She thought about it. She was close to changing her mind until she shook her head and said she'll go to  the Hill of the Wind since she's been wanting to go there. 

"Then I guess that leaves me with the racing park." Chaeyoung said excitedly. 

 

 

After Somi decided she'll go to the racing park, she walked off saying good luck to the others, not knowing who they will meet. Tzuyu continued to think about where the blonde Japanese would go. "I'll go to the Hill of the Wind." Tzuyu said after making her decision. Mina looked at her questionably. "Hill of the Wind?" Tzuyu frowned and looked at the olders direction. "Why? Do you think she wont go there?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows. Mina let out a chuckle. "Tch, Who knows?"

Tzuyu made a small pout while staring at the ground. If she remembered she heard that Sana was hungry awhile ago so maybe shes at the market. "Maybe she's at the market?"

Mina quickly spoke up, "Then I'll go to the-" She was cut off again.

"Nevermind. If someone gets a feel once, they have to push forward with it." Tzuyu nods to herself while Mina just frowned dejectedly. "I'm going to the Hill of the Wind." She said firmly for the last time. Mina nodded and gave her a unsure smile while Tzuyu patted her shoulder, said goodbye, and started walking off. 

Mina heaved out a big sigh. She wanted to be partners with the blonde badly and had a feeling that she would be going where the younger one was going. Mina scratched her neck. She was left with no choice but to go to the last location which was the market place.

Mina made her way to the market place, looking around and taking a few pictures of something that caught her eyes. (No, majority of them were not girls. Maybe). Sometimes whenever Mina would get lost she would ask a passerby for direction. As she was walking she saw an old couple playing this weird board game she didn't really understand but stood and watched them, smiling at them. She spent a few minutes understanding the game since she never seen it before back in Japan but after she finally got it, she checked her watch realizing the time. She quickly said good bye to them, not forgetting to bow, and continued her walk to her destination.

 

Sana walked up this ramp that had yellow walls that had a lot of turns. As she was going up she would occasionally throw a small of piece of chip in the air and try to catch it into but would always miss. She got up onto the walls and started balancing onto them but since she has terrible balance she jumped down from the wall. A couple walked by her giving her weird looks but after they walked by her Sana stuck out her tongue at them and continue her way up the ramp, putting a chip in . 

 

Tzuyu walked over to the sidewalk and leaned over the wall. She looked around at the overhead view of the town with her expressionless face. Tzuyu closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh air and exhaled it out slowly. She then turned around and crossed the empty road looking down at the map from time to time. She kept looking at watch every minute and inside she was unsure if she was going to the right place.

 

Sana stopped by a cute little book store on her way to her location. She browsed through the books and picked one off the shelf. She read a few words and slowly her eyes widen, slowly getting engrossed into the story. She walked over to a table and sat there the whole time with the book in her hands. After looking up at the clock on the wall, opens realizing how much time she spent at the library and quickly went to the counter, buying the book and putting it inside her bag and leaving the store in a rush. 

 

Tzuyu was walking through the park when she walked by a couple laughing together and holding hands and stopped to watch them in jealousy. She pouted and continued walking. 

 

Mina was taking her time looking around the scenery. She stopped by a bridge that had a small river underneath and pulled out her camera when she saw a small turtle swimming in the water. After hearing the camera going off, she looked at the picture and smiled at how cute it was and continued her leisure walk.

 

Sana finally arrived at the Hill of the Wind and looked around amazed. The place was awfully beauitful. She stared up at the many windmills that were built across the hills and took out her phone and started taking pictures and selcas. She sent a few of them to Jihyo to show her how pretty the place is. Sana smiled widly, stretching out her arms. She felt at ease here with the fresh air, nice breeze and a great view. It's a good thing she came here instead of the marketplace since she alway seen marketplace before. There was no place like this in Japan, well not where she lived in Osaka. If there was, she probably never seen it since she barely got out of the house. 

She stood by the pathway looking at both direction. She wondered who she'll pair with for this "telepathic date." The blonde watched as a couple walked by hand in hand and she watched in envy. She frowned. Will she ever find someone to do that with? She looked at her phone to check the time and waited a few more minutes. Her phone started ringing and when Sana pulled out to look at the caller, she started smiling and answered the call.

[Jihyo-ah! Aren't the pictures pretty?] Sana said in a happy tone.

[You said you guys would be back by now. Where are you now?]

[Ah. Well we woke up late and found out the teacher and everyone else left. I'm at Mt.Maebong] Sana laughed. 

[It's the place I said I wanted to go to a while ago. You know, the Hill of the Wind]

She heard Jihyo giggle on the other line. [You seem excited, Minatozaki Sana. I should've followed you guys with Evelyn. She misses Somi.]

[Yeah. It's really nice here.] Sana bragged. [It would've been nice if you came along.]

[Eh? You went alone?] 

[Yeah, but someone will come later.]

[Really? Who?]

[I don't know. That player Myoui Mina came up with a 'telepathy date' thing and we all agreed.]

She heard Jihyo bursting out laughing. Sana rolled her eyes and waited until Jihyo's laughter died down and continued talking.

[Then... who do you want to come?] Jihyo asked, smiling on the other side.

[Huh?]

[You said someone with a heart that connecs with yours will come. So who do you want to come?]

[Yah... Why are you asking when you already know everything?]

[Alright alright. I have to go now. Don't be unformtable alright?]

Sana let out a mumble and ended the call. 

She stared off to the distance. Why did she have to ask that when she already knew the answer? She then saw a familiar figure in her peripherals and when she looked over at the person and they stood face to face, staring at each other.. Sana only looked at her in disbelief. She couldn't believe it. Why is it the scene maker, Myoui Mina?

[30 minutes ago]

"Yah! Myoui Mina!" A familiar voice called out to Mina. Mina turned around and saw Tzuyu jogging over to her. Tzuyu came to stop once she reached Mina, panting a little.

"Let's switch."

"Eh?" Mina looked at her surprised.

"No matter how much I think about it, I think Sana will be at the market eating." Tzuyu scratched her head. "You'll switch with me, right?" Tzuyu lifted up her fist. Mina looked at it unsure if she was asking for rock paper scissors so she lifted up her fist and shook her hand and threw out the hand gesture for paper. Tzuyu let out a annoyed sigh.

"No you idiot. I'm asking for a fist bump." Mina felt like a ... again. She knuckled punch with Tzuyu and she gave her a small smile, hitting her shoulder. "Thanks." Tzuyu walked past her and headed to her ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter