Chapter 2

What Am I To You? (HIATUS!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Sana walked into the classroom, noticing a bunch of girls are surrounding Mina and showering her with gifts and chocolates. The girls squealed whenenver Mina showed off that gummy smile of hers that has everyone whipped. The blonde groans and rubs her temple realizing today was Valanetine's Day and has to deal with more of Mina's teasing. She made her way to her desk but to her dismay it was blocked by Mina's fangirls. God why does Mina's fanclub have to be so damn big? Sana pushed through towards her desk until she stood next to Mina who looked at her grinned. 

"Sana! Today's Valentine's Day, do you have chocolates for me?"

"Tch, keep dreaming and it's Sana-UNNIE," Sana glared at her for her lack of respect while taking a seat at her desk next to Mina's. "besides I would rather eat them all myself than give it to someone like you." 

Mina pouted and turned her attention towards Tzuyu who just walked in and rejecting chocolates from some of the girls. She was followed by a brunnete with bangs who was talking about something interesting as the girl kept on laughing and Tzuyu just nodding, showing a small grin here and there but none the less kept a straight face the whole time. They made their way to Mina and Sana's direction as Mina was waving her hands and Sana having her earphones plugged in, finishing on other work. 

The brunnete waved at them, giving Sana a soft pat on her head which the blonde didn't mind, and turned her full attention to Mina. "I guess your fanclub is at it again with the gifts this year, Mina-ya"

"Obviously, Momo." Mina just laughed and shrugged, while directing her attention to a specifc blonde who's listening to music. If only she got chocolates from her.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu sat at her desk which was infront of Sana and turned around to look at the occupant behind her. She tapped on the occupants desk which the blonde hair girl looked up, taking off her earphones and smiling at seeing who it is. 

"Tzuyu-ah~ Hello" Sana greeted.

Tzuyu nodded and looked at the paper Sana was too focused on. "Finishing the homework before the teacher gets here in 20 minutes? I thought you knew better than finishing your work on the day it's due" Tzuyu smirked

Sana lets out a frustruated sigh and scratches her head. "I'm not as smart as you or Momo! Leave me alone will ya?" She pouts and tries to hit Tzuyu but misses.

"Fine fine, i'll help you out." Tzuyu scooted her chair closer to her desk and began their small study session. They were way to close with each other that in a certain angle, it would look like they were kissing. Tzuyu being the observant girl she is, stared at Sana's focused face. She found her facial features really alluring and somehow has this weird attraction towards the blonde. But Tzuyu brushed that thought off and continued helping Sana, hoping that no one caught her looking at Sana for to long. 

What they didn't notice was two eyes that belonged to a strawberry blonde watched everything happened.

Class started 20 minutes later and luckily Sana finished in time. Everyone sat in their desks, with Mina next to Sana and Tzuyu and Momo in front of them. Sana was diligently taking notes...well... WAS due to the fact that the person next to her won't stop staring at her and smiling like a dumb lil shi- I mean, like a fool. 

"Will you stop looking at me like that?" Sana scowled and stepped on Mina's foot which the girl whinced and held her foot up but making sure she kept quiet to not get in trouble.

"Sorry, you're just too ugly that I cant stop looking." Mina grinned while Sana opened , feeling offended. So she decided to punch Mina's ribs. 

"Ow!--"

"Shut up, Myoui," Jungyeon, a short hair girl who sat in the desk a few feet away said, "you're disrupting my learning process."

Mina narrowed her eyes and scoffed, "Since when did you care about school-"

"Myoui Mina. Please be quiet or would you like to step out into the halls?" the teacher looked at her with eyes that looked like she was gonna beat the out of her anytime soon. 

All the attention was on Mina, who felt embarrassed. "No ma'am." The teacher gives her a shake of her head and continued on with the class, some students laughing. Jungyeon snorted which Mina gave her a irritated look. Sana, Tzuyu, and Momo too were holding in their laughs and Mina sighs dejectedly. 

 

 

The rest of the day went by smoothly with the small squad finishing their classes and having lunch together. They were having their usual talks and Mina and Sana bickering here and there, until Sana realized the time. 

"Ah crap! I have to go now," Sana said in a hurry, "I'll see you guys later." she waved and ran off.

"Why is she in a hurry?" Mina stared at her retreating form in confusion. 

"Maybe she has a date?" Momo said.

Inside, Mina was hoping it wasn't that and it was something else. But thank god Tzuyu spoke up.

"She's working at that new cafe that recently opened up a few days ago."

Mina lets out a sigh of relief. She didn't like the idea of Sana out on a date. No it's not because Mina may or may not ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter