Chapter 13

What Am I To You? (HIATUS!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Sana were sitting at their shared desk early in the morning. Sana was holding a book on her left hand and Mina was playing a game on her computer with her right hand and their other hands? Well... they were intertwined together underneath their desk. It was safe to do it since they were sitting in the back corner of the room near the window and barely anyone was in class. Mina would occasionaly squeeze Sana's hand and she would look over at her and give Mina a heart-stopping smile. 

One of their nicer teachers, Mr.Park Jinyoung, walked into the room and head towards her desk. Both Mina and Sana stiffened when he turned to look up at the two girls with narrowed eyes. He didn't suspect anything so he smiled up at them.

"Sana-ssi, can you help me print out copies for today's assignment? I need to go run an errand for now." Mr.Park asks nicely. 

Sana flinched and nodded. "Yes sir." Mr.Park grins at her and walks out of the classroom to do his errand. They both let out a sigh of relief and Sana was about to get up but got pulled back down because Mina wont let go. Mina made a puppy face at her but Sana rolled her eyes smiling and placed her hand on Mina's face. 

"Come on, let go." Sana whispers so that the other students on the other side dont hear them. 

"I don't want to." Mina pouts. 

"Mina." Sana glared at her. Mina sighs and kisses the back of Sana's hand before she lets go. Sana gets up and goes to the teachers desk where the assignments Mr.JYP left to be copied and the printer. She placed the assignment onto the scanner and pressed the button to begain making copies. Mina pulls up a huge picture of her and Sana together on her computer and grins mischievously. 

Seconds later, she waits for her reaction as multiple copies of their couple photo come shooting out of the printer. Sana widen her eyes and started freaking out. The blonde glared at Mina who was covering her laugh while trying to take out all of the pictures out from the pile. 

At that moment Tzuyu walked in the classroom and sees Sana struggling and walks over to her and Sana began to freak out even more. Mina stops her fit of laughter and her face turns into a look of horror.  

"If you select the automatic stapling option, it comes out stapled. Here I'll teach you." Tzuyu said, oblivious to what's happening. She was about to show Sana until Mina came running towards her best friend and placed her hand on Tzuyu's face to look away from Sana. 

"TZUYU!"

​"Huh? Wae?" Tzuyu looked at her best friend confused.

"Do you want to get some coffee?" Mina nervously laughs.

"I just drank some with Somi and Chaeyoung." Tzuyu was about to walk away but Mina stood in front of her again.

"Wait, wait. Green tea. Let's have green tea? I also have something to tell you." Mina says, hoping that Tzuyu will take the bait.

"Really?" Mina nodded. She watched Tzuyu think for a second until she nodded. "Alright sure." 

"Nice! Let's go!" Mina laughs and starts patting Tzuyu's arms, forcing her to turn towards the door and walk out with Mina's arms around Tzuyu's shoulders. Sana watched Mina leave with a look of disbelief. Mina turned around and gave her a peace sign before she was out of the door.  

Sana turned to face the printer and lets out a sigh. She couldn't believe she agreed dating to a huge idiot.

 

A little later, Mina was leaning against the wall in the stairwell. When the door opens and Sana comes up, Mina opens out her arms with a grin. Sana lets out a frustrated sigh and smacks Mina's arms.

"Aish, seriously! I told you to be careful!" Sana scolded.

"Arraso, Arraso." 

Mina pulled Sana in and started snuggling her, placing her cheek on top of the shorter's head. Sana started giggling and began complaining about what if someone sees. Mina ignored her and hugged her even closer but the door opened and she instantly let go. Sana ran downstairs while Mina went upstairs. The student blinked but brushed it off and went downstairs, passing by Sana who slightly bowed at her. 

Sana placed a hand over her heart and let out a breath. Mina came downstairs and Sana slaps her shoulder once again. 

"Yah, jjinja! We have to keep it a secret no matter what!" Sana stomps her feet. 

Mina glares at her. "How petty. If someone saw, they would think that I'm the only one that loves you to death when you're the one who kissed me first."

Sana blushed remembering what happened last night on the way home but shook her head. "Let's not make eye contact during school."

"What do you mean by that? What if I have something to say?" 

Sana frowned and held Mina's hand and continued in a begging tone, "Just be patient." 

The taller one intertwined their hands together and brought Sana closer and said with a gloomy voice, "Yah, am I still doing a one-sided love?"

"If you have something to say, say a code."

"Tch. 'Code' my ." Mina said trying to bite Sana's hand for that ridiculous idea but Sana pulled away to continue explaining.

"If we say the code, let's meet here."

"Are we a spy?" Mina scoffed and looked away. "It's so frustrating I could die."

Sana widens her eyes and points at Mina. "That would work! If you have something to say to me, say 'I could die'." 

Mina looked at her. "What the ? Why is it 'I could Die' of all phrases?"

Sana frowns. "It's natural."

Mina lets out a huff of breath. She half-joking asks if Sana is trying to get revenge, but she chides that she's not like her, and it's because things will become difficult for them at school. Mina pouts but agrees to it anyway, pulling the other into a hug and Sana happily wrapping her arms around the taller one.

 

If we keep it a secret, we can get along well with each other for a while.

However, in order to protect our love,

we have to reveal that secret at some point.

Dahyun leans back on her dad's chair in his office, mindlessly swaying side to side. She was supposed to be down in her own office watching different previews for shows before it got aired but got tired sitting in the same hard chair all morning and went upstairs with her computer to sit on a more comfy seat. Tch, why does dad get to have the comfy chair? 

She picked up her phone and dialed a number and waits for the other to pick up. She smiles when the other answers. 

[Unnie~ What are you doing?] 

[Right now, I'm...]

[You're at your restaurant listening to music while drinking coffee and drinking a book, right?]

Jihyo looks around to see if Dahyun was around. How did she guess it correctly?

She hears Dahyun laughs on the other side. [Jihyo-unnie, without seeing, I see everything] Jihyo smiled. 

[The weather is nice today. Let's go on a date]

[I have to watch the restaurant]

[You have a lot of workers to handle it. There's also Somi and Chaeyoung.]

[I also have to pick up Evelyn later.]

[We can come back before that. What's the problem? Let's at least go on a drive! Where should we go? If you have somewhere you want to go, tell me?]

[The cafe that we went to back then. Would it still be there?]

Jihyo began to list off the small details and history they had in that cafe but Dahyun only furrowed her eyebrows, clearly no idea which cafe she's talking about.

[We first met there on the second floor...]

[Huh? The place we first met?]

[If you dont remember, let's go next time.] Jihyo hopes she covered her disappointed me well.

[No, I remember!] Dahyun lies but Jihyo believes she really does remember and began to smile. They end the call agreeing to meet each other there and Dahyun sat there. 

She's ed. 

Lunch time came and Mina stretched her arms above her head, bending over to her left side while saying their code.

"Aigoo, I could die." Mina glances at Sana who only glared at her for being blantly obvious but Mina grinned and looked at her watch. She gets up from her desk and tells the other 3 that she has something to do and leaves the room after that. 

Sana sighs and facepalms. Why did she decide to date this dumb scene maker. She began to pack her things and was about to get up and leave until Tzuyu and Momo stood in front of her desk.

"Sana." 

"Huh?"

"Let's eat lunch." Tzuyu smiles and Momo nods. 

"I don't have thoughts of eating." Sana lies.

Tzuyu's face changed into a look of confusion. "What? You don't have thoughts of eating? Are you sick?"

"Sana-yah, are you okay?" 

Sana placed a arm over her stomach and pretended to have a stomach ache. "Agh, Did the jokbal I ate in the morning not go down well?"

"You ate jokbal in the morning?" Tzuyu looked at Sana who was groaning and such and furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

"Should I buy you some medicine?" Momo asks.

"No, I ate digestion medicine already. I'll be okay soon so the two of you can go." Sana faked a smile.

Tzuyu frowned. "Alright."

"Just lay down for a bit. We'll eat and come back soon." Momo said.

Sana nods and watches them leave and all she could do was hit herself for making up a stupid lie. 

Tzuyu and Momo were walking side by side down the street. Momo suggested this place to eat but it was really far from their school but Tzuyu said it's fine and reasoned that it's a nice day to walk.

They were having small talk here and there and occasionaly Momo would lean her head on Tzuyu's head. Tzuyu was used it so she didn't mind. Momo would always use her as a pillow during class and bus rides. 

As the were walking, Momo stopped in her steps looking up at a store. Tzuyu who walked a bit more steps in front of her stopped and look back at Momo confused. She followed Momo's line of vision and sees Momo eyeing shoes on display. Tzuyu saw the way Momo's eye sparkled looking at the shoes and smiled at the sight. She looked at the time on her phone and sees they have an hour and a half until both of their classes starts. 

She went up to Momo and held her wrist. Momo looked at Tzuyu confused but widen her eyes when Tzuyu began to drag her into the shoe store. 

"W-wait, Tzuyu-ah." 

The taller girl ignored her and they entered the store. Tzuyu let go of Momo's wrist and went to one of the workers. Momo watched as Tzuyu was pointing at the shoes on the display and she guessed Tzuyu was asking where to find the different size for them. Tzuyu bowed to the worker politely and walked back to Momo.

"Tzuyu-ah, it's okay-" 

Tzuyu ignored her for the second time and dragged the brunette to the aisle where various sizes of the shoe that's on display. She watched as Momo automatically went towards the shoes and looked around to find her size, only to frown.

Momo then gets on her tippy toes and try to reach for the box but it's way to high up there and huffs frustrated. She tries again but a arm come out and reaches for it. Momo looked at Tzuyu who smiled down at her holding the box. Momo blushed slightly and took the box from Tzuyu. She knew Tzuyu was an attractive woman but she didn't know she was even more attractive when she smiled. 

Momo sat down on one of the benches and tried on the shoes, her eyes sparkling and a big grin on her face. After she put them on and tied the laces she got on her feet and started jumping. She began to dance a bit and when she knew these shoes were perfect for her, she looked at Tzuyu with a childish grin.

"I wish I could buy it but it's to expensive." Momo frowns and takes off the shoes, putting it back in the box. She put the shoes back in the shelf before walking out of the store. Tzuyu followed behind but not forgetting to take a pictures of the shoes and Momo's shoe size.

 

Surprisingly they only spent 20 minutes there and still had enough time to visit small stores before arriving at the restaurant. They were in a small music store only because Momo was interested in looking at the different instruments and styles. Momo was staring at the various guitars in awe and Tzuyu was right behind her. She was about to go to the next set of instruments until she heard someone play guitar right behind her. 

The brunette turned around to see Tzuyu sitting on a chair with a guitar on her lap. Tzuyu was fingerpicking to Suzy's and Baekhyun's 'Dream' and Momo grinned. Momo saw how Tzuyu's playing was catching everyone in the stores attention. After Tzuyu finished playing she heard clapping from the people and she shyly smiled, bowing at them slightly. 

"I didn't know you play guitar, Tzuyu-ah." Momo said with a grin.

Tzuyu placed the guitar back on it's holder. "Yeah. I used to play but I stopped."

"Why?"

".....Mina broke my guitar." Tzuyu began telling her how Mina came over to her house one time and when she was playing around pretending to be a rock star, she dropped it and it fell apart on the floor. Momo snorted, holding in her laugh and Tzuyu glared at her. 

"Anyways, If we go to the restaurant right now, we'll be able to eat and come back to school on time for class." Tzuyu said, looking at her phone. 

Momo nodded and they both walked out of the store, wrapping her arm around Tzuyu's and heading towards their destination.

After Momo and Tzuyu left, Sana come outside to meet with Mina who was waiting by the school gates. As they were walking down the streets, Sana was trailing behind, looking around like she's having a guilty love affair. Mina rolls her eyes and grabs Sana to walk side by side with her and lets go of her hand afterwards.

"Mina. In the future, let's eat with Tzuyu and Momo."

"Wae?"

Sana frowns and fiddles her thumbs. "It's just... my mind doesn't feel great."

Mina complains that she's still in a one-sided love but Sana smacks her shoulder saying it's not like that. The strawberry blonde smiles seeing how much effort Sana is putting in now, like wearing heels to match her height.

"You've been putting in a lot of effort these days. In order to match my height, you're even wearing heels. You little thing." Mina grinned

Sana scoffed. "That's not it!"

"You eat a lot but you don't grow."

"It's not that I haven't grown, you're just extremely tall." Sana pouted.

"Yah, I hope you remember that you were taller than me 2 years ago." Mina put Sana into a head lock and starts to mess her hair, ignoring Sana's squeals. After Sana pushes herself away she starts fixing her hair glaring at the grinning girl. 

"Aish! What the hell! I did my hair for 30 minutes!"

"Eh? 30 minutes?! Because of who?" Mina smirks. "Because of me, huh?"

Sana scowls at the girl before she starts tries to get back at Mina who laughed while holding her hands away. Mina teases her for having small arms.

"Alright alright. I'll let you do it for 5 seconds." Mina says which earned a smile from Sana. Mina bent down to where her head was reachable for Sana and after Mina said go, Sana began to give Mina noogies, messing her hair. After 5 seconds Mina slaps her arms away and brings Sana close to her, squeezing her tight. They continued walking lke that until Sana began fussing overhow people will see and pulls herself away.

 

After a while, Sana starts wobbling painfully in her heels. Mina frowns at seeing her girlfriend in pain and suggest they go somewhere close to eat so that she can stop limping but Sana insist that pain is better than being caught and continues to trek towards the out-of-way restaurants. Mina sighs and grabbed Sana's hand which made Sana start to panic.

Mina dragged them to a restaurant close by and walked in hand in hand with a smile on their face. They abruptly stopped and turned around to leave the place quietly until a voice called them out.

"Yah, Myoui Mina!" 

"Sana-ah!"

Mina turned around with a fake laugh, Sana following behind, and walked towards Tzuyu and Momo's table. Mina sat down right next to her best friend while Sana sat in front of her next to Momo. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter