Chapter 3

What Am I To You? (HIATUS!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina walked into the classroom with a gloomy expression, looking down at the floor. She wasn't her normal self. Who would when she saw her best friend kiss Sana? Wait. What's there to feel gloomy about? She should be happy for them. It's not like she likes Sana like that. She looked up and saw Sana at her seat, finishing her homework last minute like always. Mina dragged her self to her desk which, unfortunately, was beside the older. When Mina took her seat, Sana felt the gloomy vibes from Mina and notices she's not smiling like usual.

"Yah, wheres that smile." Sana said, slightly nudging her. Mina scowled and didn't give the blonde a glance. A few seconds later, Mina turned and gave her a fake grin recieving a laugh from the other girl. 

"I guess it's true that if a person has a big smile and their eyes wrinkle whenever they smile or laugh, they really are a player." Sana giggled. 

Mina frowned at that. She knew she was teasing but why does it hurt inside? Sana's laughter died down, noticing Mina's behavior. 

"What's up? Why are you acting differently today?" Sana looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. 

"I don't wanna talk about it." Their conversation stopped there, with Sana giving her a look.

A few minutes later, Tzuyu entered the classroom, exchanging a few mysterious looks with Sana. Mina narrows her eyes. Since when did they become a couple? In the beginning of the lessons, Mina got on her phone finding an article about how you can tell if someone is in a relationship.

1. They will find excuses to be close.

"Alright class, for this assignment, you will need a partner." The teacher spoke out. The students went to find their partners, mostly their best friends or someone close. Tzuyu looked behind over to Sana's table.

"Sana, wanna be partners?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah sure." With that, Tzuyu walked over so now that she's behind her, her head oddly close next to Sana. Mina was awkward with this situation since she sits next right next to Sana so Mina stood up and moved to take a seat next to Momo who was sitting infront of them and ended up working together. Well, Momo mostly did all the work, Mina spent the whole time looking back at Tzuyu and Sana and copying down the answers from Momo. Mina why you gotta do Momo dirty like that. 

2. They will check their phones at the same time.

Lunch break came and Mina, Momo, Tzuyu and Sana were eating together as usual, just talking about whatever came up to their mind, but Mina never took part of the conversation since she was "being weird this morning", said so by Sana, and was focused on Sana and Tzuyu. She noticed that whenever Sana picked up her phone, Tzuyu would after wards. Coincidence? Mina thinks not.

3. They will leave the room minutes after each other

"I'm gonna go somewhere. I'll be back." Mina looked up at Sana who stood up from her seat, walking towards the exit of the room. A minute pass and Tzuyu stood up.

"I have something to do." Mina watched her leave with dismay. They did pretty much everything on the list. 

"I wonder where they went." Momo spoke up, putting jokbal into . Mina just grumbled in response and continued eating. She couldn't get her mind off of her best friend and the blonde being together. They don't even look good together-- Wait, what are you thinking, Mina? You should support them!

Later, Mina found out that Sana has been thanked for the Valentine's chocolates by seemingly every person in the school, including the janitor. Did that mean the chocolates Mina received from her really wasn't anything special? Mina could only sigh and pout.

Classes ended and everyone started to prepare to go home or to their next classes. Sana was the only one who had no classes later so she put on her jacket, looking at the other three getting ready to go to their next classes.

"I'll see you guys at the restaurant later? A few of my friends will be there." Sana said, placing the strap of her purse on her right shoulder. 

They all replied with a nod and Sana left them with a small wave and was out of the room. The last 3 went to their last class which only took 45 minutes, but to Mina it felt like it lasted forever. Mina groaned in annoyance and layed her head down on the table. Why couldn't go by any faster? Tzuyu, who was busy reading, reached out her hand and just pat her best friends back.

 

 

Luckily, the class ended minutes later. Mina put her coat on and her bag and walked over to the exit where Tzuyu were waiting. Momo went a bit earlier than the two bestfriends so they made their way straight to the restaurant down the street owned by one of Sana's friend who somehow, we dont know why, is really close with Tzuyu. When they arrived at the restaurant, named 'KimChiHyo' which sounded a bit funny, they walked in.

Sana was seated in a corner table with Momo and a unfamiliar girl Mina has never met before and a small little girl who was playing with Sana. The unfamiliar girl has brown hair with bangs, her hair was up in a high ponytail, a little bit of chubbiness on her cheeks and has big,pretty, round eyes that reminded you of a certain blue cartoon train. 

Momo sighes, watching Sana playing with the small girl. "You're so popular with children and basically everyone around you. Lately, I've been seeing you on your phone a lot," Momo smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter