Chapter 1

What Am I To You? (HIATUS!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina sat boredly by the tables near the corner in the library, head resting on her hand. She didn't know why she was here in the evening but she found out that most of the girls here were actually pretty cute. One in particular caught her eye though. Blonde hair, chubby cheeks with a good looking jawline, and to top it all off, a nice body structure. Mina grinned. She stared until something or someone blocked her view. Mina's face changed into annoyance, looking up at a very familiar friend. 

"Aish. Sana you're in the way!" Mina half yelled.

"Shh. Be quiet will you? We're in the library" Sana pushed Mina's head with an irritated look. Mina slapped her hand away.

"Why are we here anyways? I thought you were going with Momo to the roof?"

Sana took a seat and shrugged, taking out her pencil case and her notebook. "She said she has some errands to do. Plus I need your help on a subject. You're smart in English right?" 

Mina sighed. How many times did Mina have to tell her this? Of course she's excellent in the english subject! She was born in Texas and studied a few years there for pete sakes! Mina nodded and with that response, Sana smiled widely. Mina stared at her for a while, she realized that the blonde looks a lot cuter with that adorable smile of hers rather than that grumpy look---wait what.

"Great! Help me out here." 

"So you only brought me here just to help you on a subject you're terrible at," Mina scoffed. "I could've used this time to look at girls." Her gaze trailed towards the girl she was checking out a few minutes ago. 

"Ugh. Will you stop being such a player and just help me here. Also stop looking at Krystal will you!" 

Mina clicked her tongue. "Alright fine." 

 

 

After a few hours later, night has fallen and Mina and Sana walked out of the library both tired after that study session filled with Mina sighing every 5 minutes Sana said or do something completely stupid and the librarian telling them to shut the up every time they were being to loud. They walked in the cold for a while, talking about whatever popped into their mind. Majority of it being Mina talking about cute girls and Sana scoffing and slapping the strawberry blonde's arm. It went on for a while until Mina notices Sana's scarf came undone as they were walking. 

"Here let me fix that." Mina said bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter