Chapter 4

What Am I To You? (HIATUS!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Promise you wont tell this to anyone?" Tzuyu looked at her straight in the eyes. She was serious. Mina nodded.Tzuyu faced forward with her usual straight face.

"I confessed to Sana."

Mina stared at her, her mind a mess. She was ready to hear the news of the taiwanese dating the blonde 

"So..." Mina spoke. 

Tzuyu looked down and chuckled. 

"I got rejected though." 

Wait... What? Mina stared at her with a surprised but hope filled face. This whole time she thought they were dating. They did do everything on the list but Mina realized how stupid she was to rely on the internet. 

Hiding her shock, she asked Tzuyu, "Do you really like Sana?"

Tzuyu shrugged, "I moved too fast, but now I'm going to wait." 

Mina nods, slowly turning her head now facing forward and stares at the wall. Now that she thinks about it, she heard Sana say she didn't have anyone she liked many times. Mina started to see her comments from a different angle now and all she could think of was,

"What should I do?"

 

 

Later that day, Mina went home only to be greeted by Nayeon and Jungyeon on the couch, cuddling. God damn it why does she have to share an apartment with someone who's in a relationship. Mina face changed into a look of disgust until Jungyeon raised her hand waving at Mina, not bothered by Mina's disgusted look. 

Mina walked to the living room, picking up and couch cushion and throw it straight at Jungyeon but sadly she blocked it. She was about to throw another one when Nayeon screamed.

"Yah! Mina go shower, you stink! Jungyeon stop moving so much!" 

Mina clicked her tongue and scowled, heading towards her room while Jungyeon stucked her tongue out at Mina while Nayeon cuddled closer to her.

Mina entered her room, placing the basketball down in a corner. She put her phone on her desk and went to take a shower. While Mina was in the shower, she didn't hear her phone vibrating recieving a call from a specific blonde.

Sana held her phone up against her ear, tapping her foot impatiently. Why won't she pick up? After the fourth buzz she heard the same voice mail and ended the call immediately, groaning in annoyance and plopping face down on her bed. At the same time, her room mate came in, her hair in that weirdly shaped towel cone whatever you call it. 

"She's not answering?" 

Sana let out a sound like a groan but really sounds like a dying whale. "She never answers."

"Gosh, you sound like a clingy girlfriend." Her roommate laughs while getting on the same bed as Sana and lays across Sana's back, getting a grunt from her. 

"I told you thing many times, Dahyun! We're not dating!" Sana whines, her voice muffled by the bed sheets. 

"Mhmm sure," Dahyun rolled her eyes but knew the Japanese wouldn't be seeing her face.

"I'm gonna call her again." Sana said, pushing Dahyun off and taking her phone to call the same contact she's been calling for the pass 20 minutes. Dahyun facepalmed, when will this dumb unnie realize?

Mina came out of the bathroom, rubbing her wet hair with a towel. She was about to head to the living room when she noticed her phone vibrating. She stood by her door and stared at her desk which was on the other side of the room. Who could be calling her this time? It better not be that one girl she hooked up the other day. By the time Mina got to her phone, her phone stopped ringing. What she saw on her notifications shocked her. 

Minatozaki Sana (24) Missed calls

Mina grinned, guess Sana misses her. She was about to call her back not until Sana called her first, making her phone vibrate violently. Mina accepted the call and placed the phone on her ear but what she received from the other end of the line was Sana screaming.

[YAH! MYOUI MINA WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER MY CALLS! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE OFF CLUBBING--]

Mina held the phone far away from her ear but you could still hear Sana screaming clearly. God this woman is crazy. After a few seconds, Sana stopped screaming and all you can hear was her heavy panting. Mina brought the phone to her ear and started speaking, with that big smile on her face.

[Did you really miss me that much, huh Sana?]

[Yah, you think it's a joke? Wipe off that smile on your face, Myoui.]

Mina smacked her lips. 

[Alright, what's so important that you had to call me 25 times?]

[I'm just calling to make you join me and Tzuyu's group for the field trip tomorrow]

Mina stayed silent for a while. So Tzuyu and Sana we're originally gonna go together but they're just adding her after realizing that she might not have a partner. Well she can partner with Momo-- wait. She might partner with that new friend she made... Chaeyeon? Chaeyoung?

[And what if I dont?]

[You're dead] Beep...Beep...

Mina stared at her phone. She hanged up again! Mina sighed and placed her phone on the desk, leaving the room to go to the living room. When she entered the living room, she found Nayeon layed across the whole couch while Jungyeon cooks. Thank god Jungyeon is here so she wont have to cook. Mina pushed Nayeon's leg off the couch to take a seat, earning a glare from Nayeon. 

"So Mina I heard your class is going out for a field trip?" Jungyeon said from the kitchen.

Mina nodded. 

"Are you going to tell her?" 

Mina stayed quiet for a while, Jungyeon and Nayeon both looking at her. 

"No."

The next day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter