07

You

"Hey aren't you guys hungry? Drinking this coffee doesn't really make my hunger go away so let's go get something to eat~" Momo said while clinging onto Shownu's arm.

'Eat? Ohh ' Shownu thought. "H-hey have you guys watched the latest movie?" Shownu's voice sounds a bit scared. "What was it called again.."

"Captain Man: Civil Engineering?" I said guessing.

"Ahhh yes~ That one. It is really good."

"Hey I said let's go-" before Momo could finish,Shownu interrupted her.

"S-so have you guys watched it?" again his voice sounds scared.

'What's up with him?' I thought. I looked at Mina but she doesn't seem to notice Shownu's shaky voice. "I haven't watched it. What about you Mina?"

"I'm not really a movie person. But if you guys want to watch it,I'm cool." she said.

"Cool~" Shownu laugh nervously. Momo who noticed her boyfriend weird behaviour start to interrogate him.

"Hey why are you changing the subject?" her voice sounds stern.

"W-what? What subject?" he replied and clearly avoiding Momo's eyes.

"You're clearly changing the subject." Momo said while trying make Shownu to look at her. "I'm hungry~ Let's grab something to eat~" she said followed by an aegyo.

'God she's so cute' I screamed in my mind. I immediately shook my head. "Have you brought her to eat before?" I asked Shownu. The latter nods.

"I think I know why he's changing the subject." I laughed.

"And why's that?" Mina asked.

"You see, Momo she..she eats a lot. Especially when people are treating. So the amount of money that has to be paid is quite a lot." 

"What?! No I'm not." Momo protested.

"Well Shownu isn't that why you change the subject?" I asked.

He seems to hesitate before he nods. "Y-yes that's the reason."

"So just because of that you won't take me out to eat anymore?" Momo sounded a bit sad.

"If it means that I get to save my money then yes. I won't take you out to eat."

Momo simply pouted after hearing that. It's true that she eats a lot but she can't help herself. She likes to eat and she won't change that.

"You make it sound like money is more important than me." Momo said. By this time,she sounded really sad.

"Well without money I'd be broke. And I'm not letting myself go broke just because I have to satisfy my girlfriend desire for food." Shownu replied.

Momo look so shocked upon hearing that.

'Where's that sweet guy from before?' I thought.

Mina suddenly elbowed me. 'Should we be here now?' she mouthed.

I touch where she had elbowed me and whine. 'That hurts' I mouthed. She shot me a glare. 'Just kidding. I don't know. What do you think?' I whispered.

Then she suddenly stood up. "Momo let's go to the washroom with me." 

'The heck? That's what she had in mind' I simply laugh.

"O-okay" Momo said reluctantly. It's not like she had a choice because Mina was pulling her.

"Excuse us" she said then pulled Momo to the washroom.

"Hey you're going to get used to...her eating." I said to Shownu now that the girls are gone.

"She's such a problem."

'What? Did he just said that?'

"You guys been friends for quite a while right? I wonder how you were able to put up with her. I mean she talks a lot and she even eat a lot."

"Isn't it good that she talks a lot? There won't be any room for awkward to enter your relationship."

"Well it's not like I really loved her"

'W-what?' "I'm sorry what?"

He sighs. "I said its not like I loved her. I decided to be her boyfriend because she was cute and I never thought that she'd accept me that easy"

I felt my anger rises inside me. "The hell? What do you think she is?" I said,my voice sounds angry.

"I think that she's cute and beautiful. She's also hot." he said smugly. "I can't wait to taste that body of her." he said smirking.

'That does it' I plunged myself to him and punched his face causing him to fall from his seat. "You disgust me!" I screamed out of anger.

The people at the cafe started to surround us. They were murmuring something that I couldn't make out. And then Shownu slowly stand up. "Wow. That was quite a punch." he smirked. Then he lunged himself towards me and before I could even react,he punched me at the gut. "How's that?" he asked smugly. I was gasping for air when he suddenly punch me in the face. Twice.

I fall flat on the ground. '! That hurt more than I expected. And it stings' I thought to myself as I touch where he had punched me

There's blood. 'Oh great. This'll surely leave a mark.' I thought.

 I tried to stand on my feet because I noticed that he's walking towards me. But then the baristas hold him off. One of them tended to me.

"Are you okay sir?" she sounded very worried. I simply nodded. She then pressed a tissue on the spot where I had been punched.

"Oww!" I grunted. She let out a faint chuckle. 

"I'm sorry. Did that hurt?" she asked.

"Well yea of course." I said in disbelief. She chuckled. She then helped me to stand.

Shownu is trying to escape himself from the baristas. He managed to shove one of them away from him and then simply punched the other one down.

"You're not getting away easily." He came dashing at me and I was ready to receive the blow. But to my surprise,the barista that were tending to me stand in front of me and easily blocked Shownu's punch and then flipped him over causing him to fall on his back.

'Wow! That was awesome' the barista look at me and I gave her a thumbs up. She chuckled at my reaction. Shownu then gets back up on his feet.

"Who the hell are you?!" he snarled.

"I'm just a barista." she replied.

'That was cool' I thought.

"You piece of s-" Shownu froze on his tracks when we heard a scream.

"Yaa! What happened here?"

I turned around to see that Momo and Mina is here.

'Ohh this is not going to end well' I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So here's an update. Hope you guy's enjoy it. And it may be not that good because I was writing it like on the spot. Well not really. I mean I started writing this at 12:30 am and I finished at around 4:00 am. It took me that long to finish this. But its not like I was giving all of my attention to this. I was doing some other stuff and that's probably why this is a not so good chapter. Because I wasn't giving my full attention to it. 
Ohh and school starts at 7:40 am and I'm still awake :'D