02

You

A week has passed since that last meeting between me and Momo. And I haven't heard anything from her since.

Momo was a close friend of mine. I've known her since high school. She's pretty popular back then so it wasn't that hard to not notice her.

I started to actually talk with her during our last year of school. I was at the canteen and were queuing to bought a food when she suddenly appeared besides me.

"Hey can you buy the bread for me? Please~" she said while doing some aegyo. I was surprised and barely stop myself from screaming out loud. 'God she's so cute' I thought to myself.

"Are you paying for it?" I said while avoiding her eyes.

"Oh yes. Here's the money. Buy the one with the chocolate flavour please. Thank you~" she said while winking her left eye.

I took the money and covered my face with my hand. I could feel that my face is totally flushed. 'Does she really have to do that?' I barely kept my composure as my inner fanboy were going crazy at the time.

I bought her the bread and she thanked me. "Thanks for this and please do help me again."

"You're welcome. But why didn't you just queue like the others?" 

She smiled and then she patted my shoulder.  "Annyeong oppa~"

I covered half of my face. "What was that supposed to mean?" After that she'd continue to ask me to buy the food for her. There are times when I have to use my own money for it. I was fine though. I'm just happy that I could helped her.

And that's how Momo and I become friends.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

A/N

And that's the backstory to how they became friends. It took me longer than I expected tbh but it's done now and I'll update the next chapter soon~ :)