09

You

When I reached home, the first thing I decided to do was to call Momo.

'Pick up the phone Momo' 

But it was to no avail. I decided to keep on calling her.

"H-hello..."

"Momo? That's you right?"

"Y-yeah.."

I sigh in relief. "Where are you Mo?"

"I-I'm aaaat the local bar~"

"W-what? Bar? Are you drunk right now?"

"N-no. I'm fineee~"

"You're clearly drunk. Stay there,I'll come and pick you."

"Yeahh.."

After I've fully sure that I've locked my house, I got into a taxi and head to the bar.

After paying for the cab, I went inside the bar.

'Why's there so many people here?' I gaped at the sight. 'And look at that guy. Is he dancing or what?'

Then I heard this retching sound. A few meters away from me,a guy suddenly vomit. 'Oh that's disgusting. Where the hell are you Momo?' I grunted.

I was scanning the bar when I finally saw her at the counter. Her head is on the table and she looked awful.

"Hey Momo. Are you sleeping? Come on I'll send you home." I said while shaking her shoulder.

"Wh-aataksks"

'The hell was that?' This time I decided to shake her shoulder even harder. "Momo come on. You can't sleep here."

Then she suddenly jumped up from her chair and stare at me intensely.

"Ummm...hi?" I said.

"Youuu...what are you doing h-here?"

"I'm here to send you home. Come on Mo. I can't stand this kind of place." I said while looking at the people there.

"....." she just stand there with her eyes squinted.

"So...I'll take that as a yes." I grab her wrist and make our way out of the bar.

"Okay so how do we get a taxi here?" I blurted. "Oh wait I can just call them." I take my phone and to my dismay,my phone is out of battery.

"Now of all the time? Really?" I sighed.

Momo suddenly giggles. "You're cute." 

My face instantly lit up. "Ohh..umm yeah..I guess."

Suddenly she wraps her arms around my waist and snuggled herself at the crook of my neck. "I'm sad. W-what did I do wrong to live this kind of life?"

I was surprised by her sudden contact but quickly regained my composure. "Don't be sad Momo. Just think of this,of all the bad stuff that happened in your life,as the world way of making you a stronger person."I said while patting her head.

She tighten her grip on my waist. "You smell nice. Do you wanna be my man?" she said while looking at me.

"I-i..umm.." 'Of course I'd like to. Are you kidding me? You're the girl that I've been thinking,that I've loved since high school. Of course I'd want to be your man.' "Y-you're d-drunk Mo. Come on I'll carry you home."

Suddenly she started to sob. "So you don't love me? Is it because of Mina? You love her right?"

'Mina... I do love her. I think I love her,but what does she have to do with this?' "Wha-"

"I've loved you since high school you know that!" she started to cry. "Y-you never seem to notice that. Do I r-really have to say it to y-you?" 

'What?! Is this for real? She's drunk so this is not true...right?' "Momo yo-"

"I can't believe I h-have to say this to you. The r-reason why I started to g-go on a d-date is because I want to get you off my mind!" she started to cry even harder. "I...you never seem to like me s-so I decided to f-find myself a boyfriend. In hope that I c-can forget you!"

I was shocked,like really shocked. "I..I umm...Momo-"

"Please love me.." she's on the ground,crying.

"Momo..hey come on.." I said while trying to get to stand up.

"L-leave me. Stop acting like you care when you don't." she pushed me away.

"Momo! Look at me!" I said while grabbing her shoulder. "I..I love you too okay. I really do. But...y-you're drunk now...you won't even remember this. You won't remember saying that you love me. You won't remember me saying that I love you. So..please stop saying that you love me. Stop torturing me..please." my eyes started to moisten.

She smiled. "Glad to hear that. Thanks." then she kissed me. On the lips. It wasn't just a peck,it was a kiss. It was the kiss of the kisses. 

She pulled away after a while, catching her breath. "That felt..nice."

"Yeah..it truly is. But you reek of alcohol." I chuckled. "Come on,I'll carry you home." I said while motioning her to climb my back.

The walk to her home was quite. It isn't the awkward kind of quiet but it was the opposite. It was nice. 

After a while, I break the silence. "Momo?"

She hums.

"Next time please don't resort to alcohol. You can't drink your problems away you know."

"Yeah..yeah"

I chuckled. It was nice seeing this side of Momo. But I know it won't last. She'll be sober the next morning and all of this will seem like it never happened. Not that I care. Well actually I care. But I'm happy now. The fact that I'm her friend is pleasant. I would've wish for more but I'm not going to push my luck. Momo is just too nice. Too good to be with someone like me. She deserves someone bett-

"Ughhh"

"What's wrong Mo?" I turned to look at her and I instantly regret doing that.

"Blargh"

She puked. Directly to my face. I could've sworn that some of it got into my mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhh !" I screamed. "Oh my god the smell and..oh the taste is just-"

She puked. Again. But luckily this time it wasn't on my face. It was on the road but some of them landed on my shoes.

The smell was too overwhelming that I had to join the fest. I puked,much to my displeasure.

"Oh god. I can't believe you Momo." I heard a small giggles and sigh in disbelief.

I looked around the place and spotted a public washroom. "Thank goodness."

I went there and put Momo on the chair that was provided there. "Wait here. I'll wash this quickly." pointing at my face and shoe.

After I'm done, I carried her back and quickly made my way to her house. "You're lucky that I love you,you know."

She giggles.

We finally reached her home. "Momo where's the key?" I asked.

She then pulled it out from her pocket and give it to me.

"Okay we're in." This isn't the first time I've been here so I know where her room is. I immediately bring her to her room and lay her on her bed.

"Sorry for the things that I put you through Mo." I said while sitting at the side of her bed. "I really am."

I was about to leave when I suddenly feel my shirt being tugged. "What the..Mo?"

"Don't leave.." she said while looking at me with her eyes half open.

I release her grip on my shirt and hold her hand tightly. "Go to sleep Mo. I'll call you next morning." Then I removed some strands of hair from her forehead and kiss her on the forehead. "It was nice meeting you drunk Momo." I squeeze her hand and make my way out of her home and went straight to mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Guyssss~ I'm so sorry for the late update. Really sorry. The reason why is because I don't really know how to continue the story. Writers block??
Anyway I've updated it and hope that you guys will enjoy it and again I'm so sorry for the late update. Thanks for reading~
Ohh and I don't know if that's how drunk people behave so if it feels a bit off please forgive me~