06

You

'She kissed me. I'm not dreaming right?' I look at the water that is flowing from the tap in the washroom. 'I'm never washing this face again' I chuckled. I look into the mirror and notice how flushed my face is. 'Mina,she's definitely something else' 

Back at the cafe, Mina keep on looking at her watch. 'Where is he?' she wonders. Momo couldn't help but to notices this. "He'll be here. Soon." giving Mina this assuring look.

"So what's up with you guys?" Momo asked. 

"What's up what?" Mina asked with a confused look.

"I mean between you and him. You kissed him right?"

"You saw that?!" Mina said while covering her face.

"Bold" Shownu said which caused him to receive an elbow attack from Momo. "Owww. What I'm just saying" he writhe.

"Yes I saw that. So are you guys dating each other?"

"Emm..we're not dating. Actually I just met him today." she said while looking down.

"What?!" Momo was thunderstruck. "You just met him today and you've already kissed him?"

"He seems to be troubled by something. His eyes were filled with tears. So I just kiss him with hope that whatever was bothering him would vanished. And it's not like I kiss him on the lips"

"Would you kiss me if I cry now?" Shownu asked. Mina was surprised while Momo just rolled her eyes.

"Ignore him"

"Hey that's not nice. I'm your boyfriend." he said while grabbing Momo by her waist and snuggled his head into her shoulder.

Momo chuckles. "Stop that. I'm talking to Mina right now." she said while trying to push Shownu away from her.

Mina's eyes were everywhere except at the two lovebirds. She was scanning the whole cafe when-"Ohh he's here" she said. Her voice sounds happy.

Momo pushes Shownu for real and it breaks their contact.

'What's wrong?' Shownu mouthed.

'We shouldn't be doing this in front of Mina. She'd surely be uncomfortable with it' she replied.

"Sorry I took a little too long than I'm supposed to Mina" I look at her. 

"N-no it's okay. You didn't break the promise. So yeah...ohh here sit"

I sit next to her. Momo cough getting our attention. "Shall I continue my story on how we met each other?" she said while looking at Shownu.

"Yes~" Mina said excitedly.

As for me, I don't really care. I mean why would I even want to hear the person that I love talk about how she met her boyfriend.

"Okay. So last week I was planning to watch a movie with a friend of mine"

'Wait a second is she talking about'-

"I arrived earlier at the place we were supposed to meet. So I've to just for that friend of mine to arrive."

' she's talking about that'-

"During the first 10 minutes, I was fine. I thought that he's on his way. But half an hour later he still doesn't arrive."

"What happened? There must be a reason why he's late right?" Mina said. She's giving her full attention to Momo.

"We'll get there. So 50 minutes passed and he's still not there. By this time,I was really worried because usually he'll text me if he's going to arrive late but this time he didn't"

'No please stop Momo-'

"After an hour,he finally arrived. He's totally fine. He doesn't look like he was just hit by a car. There's no bruises on him. He's totally fine."

"What?! So why's he late?" Mina asked.

"Well he-" Momo said while looking at me "decided to visit a bookstore. He was there when I thought that something bad happens to him and he even brought himself some books."

"So he stayed in the bookstore for almost an hour? He must've had other reasons right? Didn't you ask him? Mina said.

"No I didn't." she said sounded slightly guilty. "I was just so furious I don't even care why he's late." she said while giving me a quick glance.

"Well you should've asked him. I'm sure that he's a good reason. He must've felt bad that you left him."

"I thought that I was a bit harsh on him." her face now look a bit sad. "I hope that he don't hate me for that." she gives me a quick glance.

I mouthed a no quick enough for her to understand and smiled at her.

Her face immediately bright up. "Thanks Mina. I would've continued not talking to him if it wasn't for this.

I look at Mina who's smiling at Momo and unconsciously a smile appeared on my face 'Thanks'

She noticed this and asked "What? Am I that beautiful?"

I suppressed my laugh. "Yes. Yes you are."

"I-I know that I'm beautiful. You don't have to say it." she said trying to hide her flushed face. "W-well anyway,Momo please continue."

"Are you sure? I'm giving you the chance to flirt with each other now."

Mina's face was bright red. "Yaa! We're not f-flirting. Hey say something." she urged me.

"I kinda like the idea. Thanks Momo~"

"Ughhh. I hate you guys." she pouted.

"Awwww. That's so cute of you." I said receiving a glare from Mina.

"Guys? But I barely say anything." Shownu said. "Please don't hate me. Just hate these two."

"Okay okay. Stop teasing her." Momo said. "So after I left that friend of mine,I was loitering around aimlessly until I bumped into someone." she said holding Shownu's hand.

"What?! You didn't bump into me. You were tackling me like those rugby players." Shownu said chuckling.

"No I don't. she denied. "It's not like you fall to the ground or something." Momo said looking at Shownu.

"But I did fall though. I fall for you." He said while holding Momo's hand.

"Yaa~ What was that?" Momo said,her face was bright red. "Idiot"

"Your idiot" He then proceeded to kiss Momo's cheek.

Mina laugh at the couple cuteness. "Oh my god~ You guys are so sweet together"

'I could've said that to' I thought. 'Well Momo's happy, so I guess it's fine...even if she wasn't mine,even if I wasn't the one to make her smile like that,as long as she's happy,I should be happy too' a smile unknowingly blossomed on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ok guys so this chapter, I don't know. It's kinda like a mess to me. I was thinking too much while writing it. I think that some of the stuff that happened in this chapter doesn't really necessary,but I don't know. It just happened. But anyway I hope that you guys enjoyed it and sorry if I was making you guys wait for this chapter.