011

You

I'm currently at the bus stop. As I waited for the bus,my mind keeps thinking about what Momo had just done earlier.

'Why did she kissed me?' I thought. 'So I guess...she really loves me? It wasn't just some drunk thoughts? But-' my thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone presence besides me. I turn to look at the figure and was actually surprised to see her.

"Barista?" I blurted out.

She turns to look at me. "Ohh hey. You're that guy who got in a fight and has to pay for your friends drink. And my name is Dahyun. Kim Dahyun. You ought to remember that. I saved you, you know."

'That was...specific' I laugh. "Ohh..umm sorry Dahyun." I said as I scratched the back of my head. "Waiting for the bus too?"

"Well isn't that what people do at the bus stop?" she said while letting out a small giggles.

I started to blush. "Y-yeah I..of course" I laugh awkwardly.

"Where's your girlfriend?" she asked as she looked around. "What was her name again? Mi-Mina right?"

'G-girlfriend? Is that how people see us?' I blush even more. "I..I don't know. And..she's not my...girlfriend?" 

She looked at me with this confused expression. "Was that a ques-"

"Ohh hey. Look, the bus is here." I laugh nervously. "Come on" I entered the bus and took a sit next to the window and points at the spot next to me,motioning Dahyun to sit there.

She sit and start to ask me again. "So just now,why do I feel like you're asking me if she's your girlfriend?"

"I...did I? Ohh where did you do your hair? It's really beautiful." I said as I noticed her colourful hair.

"Ohh this?" she pointed at her hair. "I did it at the local saloo-hey come on now! Don't change the topic. Answer me." she urged me with a demanding eyes.

I sighed. "Okay. I just met Mina. To be even more specific, I just met her yesterday. So I don't think I've reached the stage where I can call her my girlfriend. A special one that is."

Dahyun looked at me with this surprised expression. "You just met her yesterday?" she said,almost screaming.

"H-hey keep it down." I said as I put my index finger to my mouth,motioning her to be quiet.

"S-sorry." she laughs. "But I can't believe it." she continues. "You just met her and you guys already kissed."

My eyes widen upon hearing that. "H-how did...y-you saw that?!"

"Y-yeah. I mean you guys were doing it at a public place."

"B-but still-"

"I was on my way to the cafe and you guys just happened to kiss at the exact moment."

"Ohh. So it was that kiss." I sighed in relief.

"Wait! Don't tell me she kissed you again?" she stated in disbelief.

"Y-yeah. I guess you can say that." I said as my face started to flushed.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you." she said as she hit my arm. "She's so daring. You guys are so dari-"

She suddenly stopped talking. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Hey. What's wron-"

She suddenly hides her face in my chest. "H-hey what's wrong?" I asked,again.

"Hide me. Please." 

I was surprised but decided to just go with the flow. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled herself closer to me. That's also when I noticed a guy walking past us. I looked at him but he doesn't seem to notice me or Dahyun.

"Are you perhaps hiding yourself from that guy?" I asked her now that the guy has finally taken a seat,quite far from us.

"Y-yeah." she replied while still in the same position.

"Okay so..may I know who he is?"

She pulled away and started to fiddled with her fingers. "H-he's my ex."

I nodded. "So you're hiding from him just because of that?"

"N-no." she replied while looking down. "H-he..he used to h-hit me w-when we're together. I guess I'm j-just scared of him."

"What?!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "He hit you? But how could he do that?" I said with my voice filled with anger.

"I-I don't know. B-but it's okay. We're over now." she replied while flashing me a genuine smile.

"But still...hey..may I know how bad?" I asked with a concerned voice.

"H-he...t-tried to... me." Tears started to stream down her face.

"Ohh... I-I.. I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have a-asked." I stuttered out.

"N-no. It's..fine. You don't have to be sorry." she said as she wiped her tears off her face.

"I...sorry." After that both of us stayed quiet. The silence was broke when the bus approach the mall.

"H-hey. How do I get out? He'll surely see me." she said.

"Umm..ohh I know! I'll hide you by standing behind you." 

"Will that work?"

"Do you have other plans in mind?"

"N-no. Well here goes nothing. Come on." she said as the bus finally come to a stop. She gets up from her seat and make her way out as I quickly stand behind her.

"Come on. Move faster." I urge her.

When we finally got out of the bus,she quickly run into the mall.

"Hey! Wait up!" I looked back to the bus and sighed in relief as I saw the bus drove off with the guy still in it. "Thank goodness."

I finally catch up to her. "Why'd..you..run?" I said while catching my breath.

"I'm afraid he'll see me."

"Well he's still in the bus so you're fine." I stated as I finally regained my composure.

"Really? Thank goodness." She sighed in relief.

'I said the same thing.' I started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yeah you. You're cute you know that?"

Her face started to become red. "W-what was that s-supposed to mean?

"It means what it means. Anyway you can fight right? So why are you still scared of him?"

"I... I don't know. Probably because he reminds me of the things that he's put me through. And I'm just scared that I'll relive that moment again."

"Hey you don't have to be scared okay? I'm here. Like literally,I'm here right now. So you don't have to be scared." I said while giving her a reassuring look. "Besides the two of us can definitely beat him. With your skill and my...determination,we're unstoppable."

She laughs upon hearing that. "You're weird. A nice weird. Mina is really lucky to have you."

My face started to heat up. "I-I told y-you she's not my g-girlfriend."

"She'll be. Soon." she said as she patted my shoulder.

"A-anyway,now that we're at the mall,are you buying something?"

"I'm going to work."

"Work? Ohh right the cafe."

"That's right. Come,I'll treat you a drink." she said as she grabs my wrist.

I was left with no choice but to follow her. "A drink?"

"Yeah. For saving me back then."

"Then I guess I should be treating you too."

"And why's that?"

"Well you saved me yesterday."

She giggles. "That's true."

Soon we reached the cafe and make our way to the counter.

The barista that is in charge of taking orders smile as he saw Dahyun. "Hi Dubu~" but that smile fades,a bit when he saw me. "Who's this? Your b-boyfriend?"

"H-hi Vernon. No-no. He's a friend." Dahyun said as she quickly shook her hand.

'So you guys love each other,huh' I pouts jokingly. "Ouch,that hurts. And I thought we were something." 

She looks at me with disbelief. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." I said as I changed my gaze to Vernon. "So you love her,huh?"

Vernon face turns red and his eyes widen out of shock. "I..umm..h-how-"

"Ohh you didn't tell her yet?" I said as I look at the now flustered Dahyun. "I see. Shouldn't have said that." I look at Vernon and mouthed a 'sorry'. "Dubu-ya~ Treat me other day okay? I'll hold on to your words." I said as I took a piece of paper and a pen from the counter and write my phone number. "Here's my number. Call me when you feel like treating,okay? So I'll leave you guys to figure your heart out." I said as I give Dahyun the paper and left the cafe but not before I mouthed a 'good luck' to Vernon.

"D-Dahyun I umm..I ca-"

"Y-you loves me?"

"Y-yeah. I was attracted by how kind you are to the customer. I was also entranced by how diligent you are when you're doing your job. A-and your smile,it is enough to make me smile like a fool. Y-your bubbly personality never fails to swoon me. And b-before I know it,I'm in love with you Dahyun." He confessed.

Dahyun just look at him for a while and finally managed to stutters out, "I-I l-love you too V-Vernon." She took a really deep breath and continue, "Y-you were so kind to me and as I get to know you,the feelings only grow stronger. Y-your smile and u-umm everything a-about you just screamed p-perfect. Ohh god, I-I umm I'm not g-good with thi-"

Suddenly Vernon hold Dahyun's hand. "I love you too Dubu."

Dahyun face is now a deep shade of red and Vernon just giggles at her new girlfriend cute reaction. They gaze at each other lovingly for what feels like an eternity until their manager yelled at them.

"Get back to work you lovebirds!" he sighed. "Seeing this younglings in love," the manager blurted as he noticed the couples that were at the cafe, "makes me want to be in a relationship. Maybe one those dating sites can help me." he continues.

I'm now making my way to the mall groceries. "Being a cupid isn't that hard now,was it?" I blurted as I search through the stuff that were sold there. When I reach the fruit section, I saw someone who's been invading my mind. I saw her. I saw Mina. And I unconsciously make my way to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

So yeah here's an update. And I'm terribly,terribly sorry for the late update *bow down* So there's still no Mina in this chapter. And I'm sorry for that. But she'll,definitely appeared in the next chapter. And this chapter is focused on Dahyun because, I don't know. I just feel like making her the center of the fic for once (mainly because she's one of my bias) And I decides to pair her with Vernon because most of the fic that I read, Dahyun is either pair with Chaeng,Momo and Vernon. So yeah xP

Ps. Have you guys listen to Iron's System? It was pretty cool imo~ Especially the diss part xD the beat is really sick~
Pps. Smtm 5 is lit~ (CJamm is so cool~)