010

You

I wake up as the alarm clock greet me,much to my annoyance.

'Ughhh..shut up' I stopped the beeping. 'I could really use some more sleep but... I might end up sleeping the day away'

I got up of my bed and make my way to the bathroom. 'I wonder what I should do today' I thought as I brush my teeth. 'There's still a week before this break of mine end' I gurgle,getting rid of the toothpaste in my mouth. 'Ahh wait! I said that I'd call Momo this morning. I don't think she remembers it though' I make my way to the kitchen. 'I'm hungry~' I whine to myself. 'I don't think I ate anything yesterday' I checked the refrigerator in hope of finding something easy to cook.

"There's some eggs and I still have some bread. Hmmm..a sandwich then." I said as I proceed to make myself an egg sandwich.

"I wish there were some vegetables though. I know what I'm going to do today." I said as I finish the sandwich. "I'm going to buy some veggies and eggs and bread." I laugh at myself. "And I complain about what I'd eat."

"Ughhh.. I can still smell the puke" I said while shivering. "I should really clean myself" I head to the bathroom and take a really good,long bath.

'Much better' I thought while drying my hair. 'I wonder if Momo's awake?' I reach my phone and stares at Momo's number for a while. 'Should I call her?' I just shrug the thought off and called her.

"Hello.."

'She's awake' "Hey Mo,how's your hangover?"

"F-fine.. I guess. My head still hurts though."

"That's what you get for drinking." I laugh. "Have you had your breakfast? I don't think you've eaten anything since yesterday."

"I'm still on my bed. I don't think I'll be able to do anything today."

"It's that bad?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Okay then. I'll be there. Just lay down okay? Just rest."

She laughs. "Yeah-yeah..." She pause for a while. "Hey..thanks."

"It's nothing Mo. I'll head over now. Wait~" I hung up the phone.

'Since when did he start calling me Mo?' Momo thought to herself. 'Ughhh..this headache is killing me' she grunted.

I head to Momo's house with a bus. I laugh as I remember about what happened last night. Then suddenly I frown. 

"I've loved you since high school you know that!" The words keep ringing in my mind. 'Is she telling the truth?' That's the only thing I think on my way to her house.

I knocked her house door. "I'm coming in." I said as I make my way into her house. "Momo?" I head to her bedroom.

"O-oh you're here." She said as she tried to get up from her bed. I quickly rush to her side and motion her to lay on the bed.

"Don't get up you dummy." I said as I sat on the side of her bed. "You'll only make the headache worse."

"B-but you're my guest..."

"Yeah and I'm also here to cook you breakfast." So just wait here while I cook." I said while patting her head.

She pouts. 'You're so cute Momo~' I smiled unconsciously.

 "Why are you smiling?" I immediately shook my head.

"Ohh no. I just remembered something funny. I laughs.

"Okay..anyway" she paused. "Thanks.." she said,well more like a whisper.

"What?"

"I...said thanks."

"You've said that before though." I chuckled. "Okay I'm going to start cooking." I left the bedroom and head to the kitchen. 'Now what food cures hangover?' 

I decided to search it up. "Hmm.. I can cook eggs' I continue searching. 'And an apple or cranberry juice would do the trick. I wonder if she has any of th-great!' I said as I see an apple juice in the refrigerator. "I'll make an omelette."

After a while, "And it's done~" I place the omelette and the apple juice on a tray and bring it to Momo's room.

"It's done Mo~" I said as I place the tray on the table beside her bed. Then I help her to sit. 

"I can do this alone you know? You don't have to trouble yourself for me." she said as she leans on the bed head.

"I'm not troubling myself though." I said as I take a small portion of the omelette and motion her to open . "Here~"

She eat it. "So how's it?" I asked.

"It's...good."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm a little surprised myself."

"Glad that you like it." I said as I continue to feed her.

"Hey can I ask you something?" she asked.

"You already are."

"That's true." she giggles. "I..I didn't do anything...stupid right?

"Yesterday?"

"Yeah. Yesterday."

'Well you did puked on me and you also said that you love me.' "No Momo. You didn't do anything stupid but you did get a little bit clingy." I said.

"O-ohh. I'm sorry." she replied while looking down.

"No it's okay Mo. I kinda like it." I chuckled.

Her face suddenly become bright red. "W-what? Y-you..I-"

"I'm just joking Momo." I laughs.

"O-ohh." she frowns. "You got me." she lets out a dry laugh.

"Here drink this." I give her the juice since she's finished the omelette.

She drinks it. "That taste great. Thanks."

"Yeah. So are you feeling any better?"

"I think I'm a bit better now.

"Good. Now just rest okay? I'll wash the dishes then I'll take my leave." I said while putting the plate and cup on the tray.

"You're leaving?" she asked while looking at me with her pouty face.

"Yeah. I need to buy some stuff since I'm currently low on food." 

"C-can't you stay a little longer?" she said while playing with her fingers.

'It's still early and I'm not in a hurry.' "I guess I can stay a bit longer."

She immediately broke into a smile. "Yeyy~ Thanks."

I simply laugh at her behaviour. "You sure love the word thanks." I said as I get up. "I'll wash this first." I head to the kitchen. 'I wonder what she had in mind?' I thought to myself as I wash the plate.

"So do you want to do something?" I asked her after I'm done cleaning. I went to her room only to see her trying to get up from her bed.

"What are you doing?" I said as I quickly went to her. 

"I want to wash my face." she said while trying to stand.

"You should've called me." I rest her right hand on my right shoulder and slowly guide her to the bathroom.

"I don't want to trouble you anymore." she said while walking,a step at a time.

"You're not troubling me Mo." I stated. "Besides I'm the one who volunteered to help you."

"That's true but still..."

"You don't have to worry about me. You should be worrying about yourself now." I said as we entered the bathroom. "So will you be fine now?"

"Yes. I'll be fine." she stated.

"Okay good."

She stared at me for a while. "So are you going to be in here while I do my stuff?" 

"You're just washing your face right?"

"I..I want to do something else too."

"Like wh-ohhh ." I looked away from her. "I'm sorry. I'll wait outside. Call me if you need anything." I said as I close the bathroom door. 'The hell is wrong with me?' I thought as I hit my head lightly.

I heard the sound of the shower being used. 'So she's taking a bath. I-' I immediately shook my head. 'No no no no. I shouldn't be thinking about it.' I thought as I covered my face. I bring out my phone and play one of the games that I've downloaded.

After a while,Momo finally come out from the bathroom while being wrapped only with a towel. I was left agape at the sight. "H-hey. You okay?" she asked causing me to be snapped back into reality.

"O-oh umm..yes" I said while looking away. "Umm..I'll wait outside okay?" I immediately left her room. 'Oh god. I..she..' I thought as I try to catch my breath. 'I need to get my right. Keep calm dude.' I take a deep breath and sit on the couch in the living room. I turn on the television and watch whatever is being shown at the moment. I try to concentrate on the show but my mind keep remembering what happened just now. 'Oh god. I can't get it off my mind.' I thought as I covered my face. 'Can I even look at her after this?'

Then Momo come out from her room and make her way to the couch that I'm currently sitting. "What are you watching?"

"O-ohh. I-I don't know. A-anyway why did you ask me to stay?" I asked her while looking at the television.

"Actually I just bought this new movie and I thought that you might be interested in watching it." she stated. "So are you interested?"

"Y-yeah. I g-guess." I stuttered. 'Noo. I can't even look at her.' I thought.

"Hey are you okay?" she asked as she leaned herself closer to me.

'Aggghhhh. Not too close.' "Yeah I'm fine. What about you though? Are you fine?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm getting better. The headache is gone. All thanks to you~" she said as she returned to her spot.

"Glad to hear that. So what movie did you buy?" I asked. By now I've finally regained my composure.

"Ohh it's this romantic comedy called My Wish." she said as she started to put the disc inside the player.

"Romantic comedy..so like you." I laugh. Then we spend the next two hours watching the movie. As we were watching the movie,Momo suddenly scurried herself to me.

"They're so cute." she stated.

"Yes they are." Then she rest her head on my shoulder. "Mo?"

"I'm feeling a bit dizzy. You don't mind right?" she asked while her gaze are still fixed on the screen.

I just hums and we stayed in that position until the end of the movie. "That was a pretty good movie." I blurted but there was no response. "Momo?" I turn to look at her and I smiled. She's sleeping. 'You dummy. Wait! What if I need to use the bathroom?' I thought. Then she suddenly snuggled herself even more into my shoulder. 'She must be uncomfortable sleeping in this position.' I thought and decided to wake her up. 

"Momo. Come on let's go to your room." She just grunted and both of her hand is now hugging my left hand. I suppressed a laugh at her response and decided to shake her shoulder.

"Come on Mo."

"No~ J-just let me s-sleep" she said as she tighten her grip on my left hand.

"You're cute you know that." I said as I removed some strands of hair from her face.

"Yeah I know that." she said as she lifts her head up to look at me.

I blushed at how close our face is. "M-Momo. Come on let's go to your room. You can continue your slee-"

She gives me a peck on the lips. "Thanks." Then she made her way to her room. "You can leave now. You got something to do right? Just don't forget to lock the doors." She said as she lay down on her bed. "I'll call you if I need anything." she continues.

I was surprised by her sudden move. "Y-yeah." I said as I slowly get up and make my way to the door. "G-goodbye Mo." I lock the door and make my way away from her house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

An update~ *Yeyyy~* Sorry for the late update though. I don't know how to continue the flow of the fic actually but I've (I think) figure it out so rest assured :D
And sorry if this chapter is somehow bad (dumb) because like I said earlier, I really don't know how to continue the fic. Ohh and if you're wondering where Mina is,rest assured bcause she'll (probably) appears in the next chapter~
Anyway thanks for reading~