012

You

As I make my way to Mina,who doesn't seem to notice me,my thoughts were running wild.

'W-what am I supposed to say? Should I just say "hi"? Arghhh-wait! I know what to do.' I thought to myself. 'I'll just "accidentally" bump into her and then just pretend that I wasn't expecting to meet her here.' I smiled at my brilliant idea. 'Okay here we g-' before I could even reach Mina,I fell to the ground on my bottom.

"Owww" I whine in pain.

"Owwwieee" the person that I bump into also whine.

I immediately stood up and offered my hand to the stranger. "I-I'm sorry. I should've watched where I'm going instead of watching her." 

"Watching her?" she said as she took my hand and bring herself back up.

"W-what? I-I mean I should've watched where I'm going. J-just forget that I said that." I said as my face started to turn red.

"So who is she?" she said as she turned around to look at the people there. "Is it her?" she pointed at someone,who unfortunately is Mina.

I quickly shook my hand. "N-no. Oh my god please just forget that I said that." I urge her.

"So it is her." she said while making a surprised expression.

"N-no~" I started to whine. "I'm sorry for bumping into you. Now can we just forget about this?"

"Hmm~" she hums as she puts her index finger on . "Okay but give me your phone."

"Huh? Why do you want my phone?"

Then she suddenly head to where Mina is. I quickly grab her wrist. "O-okay. Oh my gosh you're unbelievable." I sighed in defeat as I bring out my phone.

She giggles. Then she started to press some random number and then her phone started ringing. "Okay. Now I've got your number." she said as she gives me my phone back.

"Why'd you want my number?" I asked as I furrowed my brows.

"Well I just want to know where this relationship of yours and that girl is going m. So keep me updated okay?" she said with a wink,which surprisingly really cute.

"W-why should I do that? I barely know yo-"

"You do that or I'll tell her that you've been stalking her."

"I-I'm not stalking her!" I kinda yelled which causes people to look at us and to my dismay Mina's now looking at me.

"Oh look she's notice us." she said then she waved at Mina. "Well guess you can't stalk her now." she said in a playful tone.

"For the last time, I'm not stalking her. Ugghhh okay okay. I'll tell you. Are you satisfied now?"

"Attaboy. Okay I'll take my leave now as I still have something to buy. I'll look forward to the update~" she said as she pats my shoulder. "Oh look here she comes. Well just tell her that I say hi okay?" she said as she went to the opposite direction from where Mina is coming.

"Ohh god what have I gotten myself into." I sighed and suddenly I felt a pat on my shoulder. I turned around to see her,Mina smiling cutely at me.

"Hey who was that?" she said as she pointed at the girl.

"O-oh. She..she's just an..acquaintance?"

Mina tilted her head to the side. "Acquaintance? But you guys seem pretty close."

"She's just an acquaintance Mina." I said while giving her a reassuring smile. "Ohh and umm..she said hi."

"Okay." she said while rolling her eyes.

"Hmm you're not..jealous are you?"

"W-what?! M-me jealous? No way." then she started to laugh,awkwardly.

"Ohh yes you're definitely jealous." I laugh.

"Whatever." she said as she walked away. I quickly grab her by the wrist and held both of her shoulder.

 "She's just an acquaintance Mina. To be more precise, I just met her,like just now. I don't even know her name."

"R-really?" she asked while showing me her puppy eyes.

"Y-yeah. W-why would I lie to you?"

"Oh that's fine then." she said while sighing in relief.

"So you really are jealous."

"I-I'm not." she said while she covered with the back of her hand. "A-anyway what are you doing here?"

"Avoiding the subject I see." I said with a smirk.

"N-No I'm not. W-well if you don't want to answer me,I-I guess I'll just continue doing what I was doing earlier."

"Okay okay. I was just buying some food since my fridge is running low on food."

"I see." she said with a nod.

"And what are you doing here?"

"Well you know, since I just moved here,there are still some stuff that I need."

"Okay,so do you need any help?"

"Won't it bothers you?" 

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Okay then. Come on." she said as she grabs me by the wrist.

'Arghhhh!! Oh my god-oh my god!!' I started to blush as my thoughts started to go wild.

We then browse through most of the shop there. The number of items that were bought just keep on increasing.

"For someone who lives alone,the number of stuff you need is unbelievable." I said as I gaped at how many items were bought by her.

"W-well,it is better to be prepared t-than being sorry." she said as she tried her best to walk normally while carrying the shopping bags.

I giggles at her odd movement. "Here let me carry some of it." I said as I reached for the bags.

"N-no it's fin-"

"You're walking like a penguin Mina,how is that fine?" I chuckled.

"I-I'm sorry,p-penguin?" she asked with a serious expression.

"Yes...PINGU" I said,emphasising the last part.

"Yaah! Stop that."

"Stop what?" I asked with a slight grin.

"Stop calling me a penguin!" she retorted.

"Okay-okay." I giggles while she pouts.

As we were walking out of the mall,I spotted something and decided to just a little bit more.

"Hey Pingu look,it's Mina." I said as I pointed at the thing.

"For the last time,stop calling me pi-wait,Mina?" she looks at the direction that I pointed and turn to look at me again. "That does it." Then she started to smacked me at the shoulder. It wasn't that strong but it isn't that weak either.

"Stop-stop." I said as I stifled a giggle.

"I won't stop until you promised to stop teasing me." she said as she continued smacking.

"Okay-okay." I laugh. "I'm sorry. But that plushie is cute though." I said as I look at the penguin plushie. 

"I guess." she said.

"Good! I'll buy it." Then I head to the store while Mina follow me from behind.

"Why'd you buy it?"

"Well it reminds me of you. And just think of it as the symbol of our friendship or something along those lines." I picked the plushie up and head to the counter to pay for it.

"Thanks." the worker said.

"You're welcome." I replied. "Here." I handed Mina the plushie.

"Thanks. But seriously though you don't have to buy this." she said as she looks at the plushie.

"I thought you liked it." I said with a pouty face.

She quickly shook her hand. "I l-like it. It just that I don't think it's necessary." 

"Now that you've said that, I guess it's kinda like a waste." I shook my head. "But I don't regret buying it though."

"Why is that?" she asked with a confused look.

"You'll surely remember me every time you look at it." I said with a grin.

"W-what? It's only normal for me to remember you since you're the one who bought it."

"That's right. And just thinking that you're thinking about me,make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside." 

"T-that...you're crazy." she said while quickly walking away from me.

"I'm crazy for you." I yelled out.

She turned around with a surprise expression and there's a slight smile on her face. She quickly come to me and dragged me out of the mall. "What are you thinking yelling like that? You're draw attention,you know that?" 

"N-not so fast." I said as I try to match her pace. "I'm just saying what is in my mind." I said as I finally walking on the same pace as her. "Nothing's wrong with that right?"

"W-well technically it isn't wrong but you shouldn't just say anything that is going on in your mind." she said as she let go of her grip from my hand. "Somethings are better left unsaid,get it?"

"Like how I love you?" I said as I look straight into her eyes.

"W-what?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys. SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE UPDATE!!! Life hasn't been going well for me. I need to improve my grades and my family has this issues going on so yeah,sorry *bows* And sorry if this chapter came out weird or boring. I tried to make it cute but I don't think I'm capable of doing that :'(  and if the story feel a bit rushed,that's because I'm rushing it. I'm having this writer block thingy,and it's killing me,seriously. So,sorry if this chapter is not that good and I can't promise an update soon but rest assured,I'm not abandoning this chapter so yeah,THANKS FOR WAITING!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST~ xD