014

You

"Huff..huff.." I pant as I ran to Momo's house. '! It's 5 minutes away from 8:00. I'm so dead! Come on leg. Move faster!' I thought as I sprint my way to Momo's.

I knock on the door for a couple of times before it finally opens.

"Ohh you're here. And you're on time. Literally." she said as she looks at her watch.

"Umm.. I bought some food..jokbal the way you like it." I said with what I'd like to call my please-don't-kill-me smile.

"Jokbal??!!" Her face instantly lit up. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou~" she repeated as she took the bags away.

I just chuckled at her reaction. "So it's just us huh?" I asked as I settle down on the couch.

"Yeah, were you expecting someone else?" she said while settling the jokbal on a plate.

"Well I don't know. I thought you'd invite Jeongyeon or someone."

"They're busy. And don't you know what happened to Jeongyeon?"

"Did something happen to her?" I asked as I turn around to look at Momo who has successfully settle the jokbal without eating them.

"She was kicked by a horse." she said as she bring the plate and place it on the table before settling herself besides me.

"W-what? A horse?" I was wearing my you've-got-to-be-kidding-me face.

"Yeah. You do know that her grandparents own a horse and cows right?" she said as started to munch down the jokbal.

"B-but how? She can't be that dumb to stand behind a horse right?"

"Well she said that while she was riding one of the horse, the others suddenly went loco and kicked her on the leg." she replied while still munching down the food.

"Ouch." I said as I started to eat my food before Momo snatch it.

"Yep. She said that she couldn't walk during the first day."

"That's unfortunate and to think that'd happen just when the academy is about to start. So I guess she'll be staying with you?"

"I guess. She doesn't say anything but I think she'll settle here for a while." she said as she starts to chow down her second piece.

Jeongyeon has always come to Momo when she's in a pinch. There was this one time when she accidentally injured herself while playing soccer and Momo was the one to take care of her until she's fully recovered.

I hums and continue to finish my piece. "So when will you start playing the movie?" I asked after I've finished my piece.

"Can't you play it yourself?" she replied emphasising the you. 

"Okay okay." I get up and head to the kitchen to wash the plate and head to the player to start the movie.

"You're done eating?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied nonchalantly while my gaze fix on the screen.

"But there's still so many of them?" She said as she chows her third piece.

"Well there won't be any left judging by how fast you're going." I said with a chuckle.

She nudged me on the arm and slightly pouts while still continuing her devouring.

"Sorrysorry. I bought it for you Momo and I intended to let you have most of it."  I clasped both of my hands and bowed slightly.

Her expression brightens and she mutters a 'thank you' before continuing to finish the food.

We quietly but comfortably enjoy the movie. By the time Episode IV finished, the food has all safely devoured by Momo and the plastic bags were stashed in the dustbin.

"Come on Mo~ Play 5 already." I whined.

Momo was at the kitchen cleaning her plate. "Can't you just play it yourself? I'm a little busy now." She half yelled as she continues her cleaning.

"But then you'll miss the intro. Just leave the plate already." I grunts.

"Okayokay I'm done. Sheesh." She said as she heads to the player to start the movie but abruptly stopped and suddenly head to her bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere." she replied as she reappeared with a blanket and shut the lights off leaving the house occupied with just the light from the screen and the windows. "This is how you watch a movie." she starts the movie and envelope herself with the blanket as she sits on the couch.

"Where's mine?" I asked pointing at the blanket.

"This is the only blanket in this house remember?" She replied,eyes fixed on the screen.

I sighed and lock my gaze on the screen. About halfway through the movie,"Mo can't you turn down the temperature. It's getting a little chilly." I said as I rubbed both of my shoulders in an attempt to warm myself.

"The controller is broken." She said nonchalantly.

'You've got to be kidding me.' "Then how am I supposed to deal with this?" 

"I don't know. Just think of something else. You'll surely forget about the temperature then."

"Easier said than done." I pouts while still rubbing my shoulders.

She giggles and lifted the blanket,"Here."

I quickly scoot over and wrapped myself with the blanket. "Much better." Momo moved herself closer to ensure that the blanket engulfed both of us whole. "Thanks."

She rest her head on my shoulder,"You're welcome." and stayed in that position until the movie ends.

"The last one,you're still up for it?" She asked as she heads to play 6.

"Yes Mo I'm still up for it. But I don't know about you though." I said with a smirk.

"I can finish this." 

"Never said you can't."

She start the movie and quickly ran back to the couch and wrapped herself with the blanket.

About halfway through the movie,to be honest I've started to lose my interest in the movie. "Hey Mo."

"What?" She asked,head on my shoulder,eyes fixed on the screen.

"I'll admit defeat. I'm getting really sleepy now." I said followed by a yawn.

"I know you couldn't last. You never have." She said now turning to look at me.

"I'm just tired. If I'm in my top condition,I can even watch the prequel."

"Oh yes. Keep on lying." She said as she started to laugh.

"I'm being serious Mo." I deadpan.

"Okayokay. Wait where are you going?" She asked as I head to the front door.

"Home." I replied nonchalantly.

"But it's getting really late now. Just spend the night here. Besides I'd like you to accompany me to the mall tomorrow." 

"Okay but I don't have any clothes to wear."

"You have silly. The clothes you wear that day are still here."

"Oh yeah. I still haven't picked it up." I said with a chuckle and make my way to the couch and sit on it. "So what is it you're looking for?"

"I need to buy some stuff for my assignment and I need to replenish my things." She said while closing the player.

"Now that you've mentioned it I also need to buy stuff for my assignment." I said with a nod.

"It's settled then. Now go to sleep because I'm planning to start early tomorrow."

"You mean this morning." I blurted followed by a laugh.

"Yeah whatever." She replied and stick her tongue out.

"Childish ~ Well I need to use the bathroom first. So if you'll excuse me." I said as I quickly head to the bathroom. 

After I'm done washing up I exit the bathroom to see Momo fiddling with her fingers while sitting at the edge of her bed. "Well Mo I'm going to sleep. Good night."

She seems surprised when I said that,"O-oh yeah g-good night." Just as I was about to exit her bedroom,"W-wait!"

I turn around to look at her,"What is it Mo?" She came at me and hands me her blanket. "In case the temperature is too much for you to handle." 

"Thanks. I was worried about that. Well then good night Mo." As I was about to head to the couch,Momo grabbed my hand and successfully turn my body around and plants a kiss on my lips. She pulled away as quick as she kissed me and pushed me out of her bedroom,"G-good night.",and locked her room.

'W-what?' I thought as I stand at the hall for a while and soon find my way to the couch to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heyyyy guyssss. I'm so sorrrryyyyyyyyy. My pre finals just ended so I have like this little time to spare to write this fic. I hope that you guys aren't upset or anything. I'm really sorry and to drecoxz12 here's the update again I'm really sorry it took me like this long to finish just a chapter. It's also because my notes keeps crashing so I don't have the app to write this chapter but I've downloaded this new notes app so I'm okay now hahahah. And idk but I feel like this chapter idk it feels like it's dragged. Idk I feel I'm dragging the story so if it felt boring especially near the end I'm really sorry. Writers block and the pressure of finals aren't really helping me to write this chapter. And I'm also sorry to announce that the next chapter will probably be up by December. I'm really sorry about this but I need to prepare myself for my finals,hope you guys will understand and please be patient 😁 well until the next chapter byeee ~

P.s You should really listen to Amber Breathe again. It's so lit 🔥