04

You

"A dollar?"

"Yes" she said while sheepishly smiling.

'Well this's new' I thought. 'I mean how often does a stranger come at you and ask for a dollar' "I do have it but-"

"Can you lend it to me? Please~" she said while blinking her eyes.

'I've been in this kind of situation before but this is really weird. And she's really prett-get a hold of yourself man' I shook my head. "Here" I hand her the money.

She's smiling like she just hit a jackpot. "Thank you~ I owe you. Big time" And then she left.

'Okay so that's something' I chuckled. 'WAIT! I was doing something just now. But wha-oh that's right,Momo!' I look at the place that I saw her before and she's gone. 'Crap. I wonder if she's still at the mall. I should go and look for her but she's probably still mad at me and she's with someone. I might interrupt whatever they're doing and the last thing that I want is for her to hate me even more' just then the girl appeared. 

"Hey thanks again for the money. I'll pay you later " 

"Ohh it's okay you don't have to miss..."

"Ohh right. I'm sorry. My name is Mina,Myoui Mina."

"Mina. Beautiful "

"I'm sorry w-what?" her cheeks were red

"O-ohh,your name. It's beautiful" I laughed nervously.

"Ohh yeah just like me"

'W-what? Did she really just say that'

"I'm sorry that was stupid " she said while covering her face.

"N-no. You're beautiful. Like really beautiful. I was just surprised that you'd say that"

"Thanks " she said while tucking her hair behind her ear. "So are you alone?"

"Sadly I'm alone"

"Okay,are you busy?"

"Not really but why are you asking me this?"

"I'm going to meet a friend and she's coming with her friend. So I figured that I should come with someone too but since I just moved here,I don't really have any friends." 

"Okay. I'll go with you since I'm pretty bored" well actually I just wanted to stop thinking about Momo.

"Okay great. Come on she's probably here now "