03

You

I'm at the mall. I've decided to think of a way that will make Momo forgive me. I go to one of my favourite place in the world and that place is a cafe that's filled with books.

Soon as I enter the cafe,the smell of the freshly brewed coffee and the books greeted me. I smile happily and ordered myself an Iced Americano.

As I was thinking my eyes catch a glimpse of someone who's none other than Momo herself. I smiled unconsciously and decided to go after her but decided not to when I saw another figure beside her.

The guy is quite tall with a black hair and Momo was clinging onto his hand. I don't know why but I was irritated by the sight.

'She look so happy.. I wonder if she's ever been this happy when she's with me. And wait,why do I even care about this? I'm just her friend...' I thought to myself.

Momo has always been in a relationship before. And each time, I was uncomfortable with it. I mean if she's in a relationship,our conversation topic would mostly be about her boyfriend and she'd also spent less time with me and I just don't like that.

What makes me furious is that each relationship,well most of it would end in a month. The longest is around 5 months.

Though she doesn't show it,you can clearly see that she's sad. After each broke up,her eyes would be puffy and she'd talk less,smile less and even laugh less. It'd would take a while before she'd return to her usual self and that period is the hardest for her and unexpectedly me too.

 There's this time during her fifth break up which is the 5 months long and unfortunately she's head over heels for that bastard.

She called me that night. "Hey,you busy?" she asked.

"No why?"

"Come and meet me at the usual place"

"Okay wait there" I wonder what is it this time. 'Please not be about jokbal' I laughed.

And then I saw her in the cafe. Her head was down and she just looks like a mess.

"Hey what's up? And why do you look like ?" I asked her.

"Oh you're here. Let's go grab an ice cream shall we?" she said without looking at me.

"Something happened right? What is it this time?"

She smiled dryly. "Come on let's go"

I decided to just follow her. Then we reached the ice cream stall at the park nearby. "Two chocolate ice cream please" 

"Here you go" the man gave it to me and I paid him. "There take it. My treat"

"Thanks "

"Okay now you owe me an explanation. What's wrong? It's not like you to be this gloomy "

"I..." she took a while before she continued her words. "We b-broke up" she said while bursting into tears.

"What?! Really again? Why did he dump-"

"I love him" she whispered 

"W-what? I didn't catch that "

"I l-love h-him" she cried. "I really love him. Why did he do this. Why!"

I was really surprised because she's not really the kind to show her emotions. That really caught me off guard.

She then continued to say how much she really loves that guy and I was just there listening to her. For the first time in my life, I really don't know what to do. I've decided to pat her shoulder then she suddenly lunged herself to me and buried her face on my chest.

She then continued to cry her heart out. I pat her head and rubbed her back. "Hey don't worry. I'm sure everything will turn out fine. And I'm sure you'll find someone who'll really love you."

She nodded and after a while she stopped crying. "Thanks. You're a really good friend. I'm lucky to have you in my life." Then she kissed me on the cheek. 

'Oh . Did that really just happen.Wait does this mean she loves me or what?' I blushed. "Well I'm lucky to have you in my life too." She smiled.

"Well now that I'm back to my usual self,I'll work harder to find myself a better guy.Hey thanks. I mean it okay. Well look at the time. I need to go home now. Good night and take care and thanks~" she said while showing me one of her most beautiful smile.

I waved back to her. 'In the end I'm just her friend. Well at least she kissed me. That's something.'

I was brought back to reality when my shoulder were tapped by someone. I flinch at the sudden contact.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I startled you?" A girl with orange/almond like hair colour (that's Mina's hair colour right? ) asked me.

I shook my head. " N-no. So is something wrong?"

"Oh about that." she hesitated for a while. Do you happen to have a dollar?" she asked shyly.

"W-what?"

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heyy guys~ so this is kinda like another flashback chapter. The mc is kinda like a daydreamer lol. I don't know if this is necessary but I feel like it should be in the story. Ohhh and Twice will be performing I'm Gonna Be A Star x'D I'm excited~

And that's Mina's hair colour right? Orange/almond-ish? If you know the exact name of her hair colour,please do tell me. Thanks for reading~