05

You

"So this friend of yours,how long have you know her?"

"Since last year. Actually I know her through social media."

"So people do become friends through social media" I murmur to myself.

"What? I couldn't hear you" 

"Oh n-no. I was just talking to myself" I laughed. "Hey you said that you just moved here right?"

"Yep. I'm from Japan~" she said in a sing-like way.

"Ohhh no wonder your accent is a bit off."

"Really? Is it that obvious?"

"Well-"

"Oh there she is. Momo~"

I was frozen in my tracks when I heard that. 'Momo? Is it that Momo? Please don't let it be her' I look up only to see the very familiar figure of the person that I've been trying to get off my mind. 'This world sure is small'

Momo didn't notice me because she's busy greeting her Japanese friend. I decided to leave while she still doesn't notice me but-

"Hey~ Where are you going?" Mina called me.

'Oh ' I let out a heavy sigh. 'Here goes nothing' I turn around only to see Momo's happy face turns into an ughhh-not-this-guy face.

I just shrug it off and went straight to Mina. "This is my friend Momo."

"Yeah. I know him. I know him too well." she said,her voice sounds cold.

"Ohh so you guys know each other. Great!" Mina said without knowing what happened between me and Momo.

I couldn't help but to notice that Momo's rolling her eyes when I look at her. 'Ohh that hurts more than I thought it would'

"Ohh Mina,this guy right here is my boyfriend~ His name is Shownu." she said while looking at me. 

It felt like my heart was stab repeatedly when I heard that. 'So he really is her boyfriend'

"Ohh wow. That's great." Mina said. "So how long have you guys been in a relationship?"

"Since last week. Come on let's go somewhere where we can sit and I'll tell you how we met" she and her boyfriend head to a cafe nearby.

"Hey come o-what's wrong?!" Mina said while she cups my face. 

I was snapped back into reality when did that "W-what's wrong?"

"Your eyes. There are  tears. What's wrong?" her voice is full of concern.

'Tears?' I wipe my eyes. There really are tears. I quickly think of an excuse not wanting Mina to be worried. "Ohh this... I was yawning" I laughed sheepishly.

"I yawn all the time but my eyes didn't produce this much tears. Look it even stream down your face." she wiped it. "Come on tell me"

"I-I'm fine Mina. There's really nothing for you to be worried about." I tried to convince her that I'm really fine even though God knows that I'm really not fine.

"Heyy!" Momo called us. She's at the entrance of the cafe. "What's the hold up?" she mouthed.

"You head first Mina. I need to go to the toilet" there's a hint of sadness in my voice.

"You'll come back right? You won't leave me right?" she said while squeezing my hand.

"Don't worry" I chuckled. "I won't leave you" I squeezes her hand back.

She leans in and kiss my cheek. "I hope that will make whatever it is that are bothering you to go away" she squeezes my hand again before she head to the cafe.

A smile unconsciously appeared on my face. I touch where Mina had kissed me and then head to the toilet. Unbeknownst to me,Momo was watching the whole time with an annoyed face. 'Jerk' she murmurs. 

"What was that babe?" Shownu asked. 

Her annoyed face completely change to a smile. "Oh nothing. Come on let's go inside,Mina's here"

------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

So I've decided to make Shownu her boyfriend (probably) because he's my bias in Monsta X and also since both of them were in charge of dancing in their respective group~ (right?) :)

Anyway I'm Gonna Be A Star stage was lit~ 
Momo is so beautiful~
And Mina...she's a bias wrecker xP

And Exo's new songs are rad~