03.5

You

A/N

This is kinda like a story from Mina's perspective. This is what happens before she met the mc.

--------------------------------------------------------------

MINA POV

*Beep beep beep* the alarm clock buzzing. I move my hand to shut the alarm up.
 
*yawn* "Wake up Mina" I said. "You wouldn't want to be late today "
 
I wake up and head to the bathroom. After I'm done with the showering,I head to the kitchen and eat some bread with a ketchup.
 
"Emmmm. This is so good~" I said happily. ' There's still some time left before I'm supposed to meet her. Guess I'll just go there first and wait. '
 
I then head (walk since my place isn't that far from the mall) to the mall. While on my way to the mall,I spotted some stray cats. I  noticed that they were thin. "Ohh you poor thing. Mommy is gonna buy you some food." Then I decided to bought some raw fish for them. After giving the cats the food,I continue my walk to the mall.
 
Upon arriving at the mall, I decided to head to the cafe to buy myself a coffee. While checking the menu, I  brings out my wallet only to be surprised by the lack of money in it. '. Is this enough to pay for the coffee? Probably shouldn't have helped those cats. Wait what am I saying. I did the right thing back then....right?'
 
"Miss,are you okay?" the barista at the counter asked me. I shook my head. "O-oh yeah I'm fine." I smiled.
 
"Okay..so are you going to pay for that?" he asked. "Oh this? Yeah sure..but hold on"
 
I  urged the barista to wait while I  scanned the entire cafe. Then my gaze landed at someone. I slowly walk to him and stand beside him. The guy doesn't seem to notice my appearance so I decided to tap his shoulder.
 
The guy flinch at my sudden approach. "Oh I'm sorry. Did I startled you." I asked.
 
The guy seems to be thinking about something but then he shook his head. "N-no. So is something wrong?" he asked.
 
"Oh about that." I hesitated for a while. "Do you happen to have a dollar?" I asked shyly.