015

You

"Wakey wakey~."

I groaned as I feel something poking me at the face. "What the- Momo is that you?" 

"Yes dummy. Who else would it be? Anyway get up." She said as she continues poking my face.

"W-what time is it? And stop that." I said as I pulled the blanket over my head.

"It'sss adventure time ~" She screamed and start to shake my body.

"Goddammit Mo- Okayokay!" I get up and rubbed the sleep off my eyes.

"Good. Now go and ready yourself. We'll leave at 10." She said as she head to the kitchen.

"10?" I look at the clock hanging on the wall,"...but it's only 8 now. Why do you wake me up so early?"

"Well I don't want to be late." She said from the kitchen.

"But I'm sleepy Mo.." I started to whine.

"Go take a shower-"

"But-"

"Now!" She sternly ordered.

 I sighed in defeat, "You're a cruel person y'know that?" I got up from the couch and make my way to the bathroom. I heard a giggle from the kitchen and rolled my eyes.

After I'm done bathing I went outside to see my clothes were laid on the bed. I yelled a 'Thanks' before putting them on. 

I went out to see Momo is setting the breakfast. "Here I'll help you." I said as placed the plate on the table. 

"Thanks."

"So you cook this?" I said as I scanned the fried rice.

"Yep~" She said in a proud tone.

"If I'm still alive after this it'd be a miracle." I said with a laugh.

She punched me at the side, "Fried rice is my forte okay? You'll be astonished by how delish it is."

I stifle a groan, "O-okay but you don't have to punch me that hard Mo.."

"I'm sorry ~" she sneered. "Take a sit and immersed yourself in the taste of my incredibly well cooked fried rice ~" She said as she sits comfortably on the chair.

I take a sit in front of her and watch her scooped the rice to my plate and afterwards did the same to her plate.

"Enjoy your food ~" She said and soon chows the food down.

I take a bite, 'This is quite..good' I thought and stared at the food for a while. Momo who noticed this said, "Are you going to admire it until it's cold?" 

"N-no!" I stuttered as I continue eating it. 

"It's good right?" Momo asked after we've done eating.

"Yeah. It is really good Mo." I said not bothering to watch her grinning face.

"Told you so!" She said with a satisfied grin plastered on her face.

I roll my eyes at this, "So what are we going to do now?" I asked as there's still an hour left.

"Watch the tv..I guess?" She said as she the television.

"You wake me up that early just to spend the next hour watching tv?" 

"Well I thought that we're gonna be late or something so that's why I woke you up that early. B-but 8 is not that early..i-it's the appropriate time to wake up."

"Says who Mo?" 

"Most people wake up at 8..."

"That's most people Mo! I can't believe you." I said and exhales dramatically.

"Aww I'm sorry. I never thought that we'd have this lots of time to spare." She pleaded.

"There's no use in saying sorry now Mo. The ship...has already sailed." I said dramatically.

"I'm sorry.." She mumbled.

We watched in silence as the tv show a rerun of a drama. 10 minutes passed and my eyelids start to feel heavy. 'Ughh I need to stay awake..there's just a couple more minutes before we head out.' 

Momo notices that I'm squinting my eyes at the screen and let out a small giggle. "If you're that sleepy just sleep silly."

"But we might be late."

"It's okay. I'll wake you up when it reached 10."

"Thanks." I said and place my elbow on the arm rest and lean my head on my palm. I was able to doze off right away but I'd be constantly awake because of my body swaying.

"Hey are you comfortable like that?"

"Well not really.." I replied with both eyes closed.

"Here." She said followed by a patting sound. 

I turn to look at her and she was motioning me to lay my head on her lap. "Really?" 

"Yeah."

"Thanks ~" I said gleefully and rest my head on her lap. My body is on the couch with my foot sticking out by the arm rest.

Momo is my hair and, "Sorry for waking you up that early." She mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"No it's okay. I was just overreacting. And it's normal to wake up that early.. I guess."

"I told you so. But because of that now you're sleepy-"

"It's fine,okay? We did slept like really late today so it's only natural that I'd be a little sleepy. Let's just stop talking about this okay?"

"Okay." She replied while still my hair. It feels so good that I slowly drift off to sleep.

Momo POV

'Is he asleep?' I asked myself. 'I wonder if he noticed all the signs that I'm giving him. I don't know how to confess that I....love him even though I don't have any trouble telling that to other guys but with him I just.. I don't know. I'm probably being a little careful. Aghhhh why is it so hard to say it. I love you. It's not that hard now is it?' I rant to myself as I constantly his hair.

'I wonder if I'm going too fast? I should take it slow right? We can't force someone to love us so I should probably take it one step at a time. But I've been really vocal about my feelings yet he still doesn't seem to notice it. I...don't want to lose him to someone else.' I shook my head at the thought of it. 'But he seems to be interested in Mina. If both of them are in love with each other.. I should support them right? I mean they're my friends. I should be happy for them but what about my feelings? Is it really worth it for me to sacrifice my own happiness just so that they'll be happy? Aghhhh why does it have to be so complicated? And why am I talking to myself?' I sighed and stared at him for a while. 'You're driving me crazy you know that?' I lean down to kiss him on his forehead but stop myself abruptly. 'No Momo no! You need to get a hold on yourself. You can't just kiss him every time you get the chance. You need to play hard to get.' I raise my body up and continue combing his hair. 'But he's just.. I love him! Why didn't I realised this sooner.' I screamed and punch myself internally. ' I need to chill the hell out of myself or else I might just do something stupid.' I've decided to spend the time watching the drama and wake him up when the clock hit 10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So here's an update. Tbh I'm torn between Momo and Mina 😂 I don't know who I want to pair with the Mc. But I already have the plot in my head. All that's left is just to elaborate on it. There might be a twist tho 😏 and it's not a good kind of twist. Well I'm not going to tell you guys more about it as I'm afraid that you guys might figure it out so yeah next update maybe up around next month but I can't really promise you so let's just see if I'll be able to finish the next chapter by next month.

OHhhh and Happy Belated Birthday Nabongsss ~ 🐰🐰🎊🎉🎊