Chapter 8

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Son Nari. You're not staying in a vacant room. You're staying in MY room. With me. For now, until you can find a place of your own." He told her. 

 

"WHAT?!!!" Nari asked in shock. 

 

 

 

After Yoongi's men got Nari's things into his room, they all left, leaving Nari and Yoongi by themselves. 

 

She stood by the door and watched as Yoongi gathered her things inside a vacant room he had. He had two bedrooms, but since he lived by himself, he liked sleeping in the living room to make it seem as if his room wasn't so big. 

 

"I've gotten my room changed for you. Don't you feel special?" He asked walking to her, who was still standing by the door. She looked at him and sighed. 

 

"I can't do this, Yoongi. I can't live with my boss like this. It isn't right." She told him. He chuckled and faced her. "Well, you're not living with your boss. You're living with your boyfriend." He told her, making her glare at him. 

 

"This isn't funny. You are a man and I am a woman. We can't live together." She explained. "Why? Are you scared something might happen? Cause I can't promise you either." He said with a smirk. Nari quickly punched his cheek, catching him off guard. He gasped and widened his eyes, cupping his cheek.

 

"Did you just... hit me?!" He told her, alarmed. She glared at him and bit the inside of her lips. "I want you to know that I have no intentions of starting anything with you. I'm going to save every penny I can and move out soon." She told him angrilly. 

 

"GOOD!" Yoongi yelled back at her with slight anger. He's never been hit by a girl before and it made him feel weak. "GOOD!!" Nari yelled after him as she went into her bedroom and shut the door. 

 

"I can't believe this." Nari said yet she thought to herself. She didn't have anywhere else to go anyways. She should be thankful to Yoongi for letting her stay at his place. Being, they didn't even know each other that well. 

 

Nope. He's a jerk. He doesn't- but....... she shouldn't have punched him like that. That was too much. Freaken Nari. You ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter