Chapter 1

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Nari woke up and groaned from her sleep. She rubbed her face and moved around in her bed, but then the air smelt different. It smelt nice and relaxing. Too nice and relaxing.

 

Where is the smell of ramen and rice??

 

"Morning," the voice of a man spoke.

 

Nari shot her eyes opened under the blankets that were thankfully covering her face. She froze and all kinds of thoughts ran into her mind.

 

Who's that? Where am I? These aren't my blankets! Yuna, where the FREAK are you?!! My CLOTHES!!

 

Nari looked down at her body and noticed her clothes were still on. She breathed a sigh of relief, but thought to herself again.

 

"Yah, I know you're not sleeping anymore." The man said, throwing the blankets off of her upper body. Nari sat up and looked at the owner to the voice that-

"You!" She said pointing her finger at him, extending her arm out fully.

"Min Yoongi. That's my name." He reminded her again.

 

"What am I doing here?!" She asked getting off the bed, fixing her messy hair and clothes. "You look pretty y even though you just woke up. Natural beauty. I like it." He told her with a smirk.

"Ew! Sicko! Disgusting blob! Move out of the way!" She said walking towards him. He was blocking the way to the entrance door, so since the bed would be too dangerous to cross, she chose to push him aside instead.

He chuckled and grabbed her waist, pulling her small and skinny self off the floor with his muscular self, throwing her onto the bed again.

 

"Ah! YAH!" Nari shrieked, closing her eyes from the sudden impact of the body against the bed.

Yoongi hoovered on top of her and placed his hands beside her head, his elbows resting on the bed.

 

"Son Na Ri." He sounded out her name slowly.

 

Usually he doesn't ever, and I mean EVER, remember a girl's name. EVER. But hers was pretty catchy. Just like her appearance and personality.

 

"Let go of me!" She struggled, trying to push him away, but his muscular physique wouldn't allow her small pewny self to.

"Why are you always telling me to let you go?" He asked her. She stopped moving and scoffed with amazement. "Really? You're REALLY gonna ask me that?" She asked him. He nodded and smiled at her.

"Get away from me. Right now. While I'm being nice." She told him through gritted teeth. He scoffed and didn't budge a muscle.

 

She bit her lips and kneed him in the private area, making him fall over, grunting with his hands over it in pain. She pushed him away from her and got up, punching him on his jawline as he laid on the bed.

"JERK!" She yelled then got off the bed and head out. Yoongi grunted and groaned in more pain from his private area and his jaw.

"Yah! You!" He yelled weakly after her. Before he knew it, she slammed the door shut and walked towards the elevator to exit the building.

 

 

"I can't believe this person." Nari mumbled to herself with irritance in the elevator. She pulled her cardigan over her shoulder and fixed her hair.

 

"Stupid cardigan. Since when did you get so lose. Has Yuna grown?" She mumbled to herself again.

She thought back to Yoongi hoovering on top of her and scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Yah, how can you just do that to someone you don't even know? Is he even human? Does he think- Ooohh! He's the type of guy who sleeps with any 'fragile' looking women! The type of dog who preys on every vulnerable women. HA!"

 

The elevator door opened and behind it were people walking around, as well as ushers helping the guests to their rooms. Nari widened her eyes and coughed, trying to act normal.

As she walked towards the doors to the outside world, which was such a long walk, the workers there looked at her and mumbled amongst themselves. She tried to hide her face and quickly walked closer towards the door.

 

"Miss?"

 

Nari turned around and saw a worker lady walking towards her. She widened her eyes and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter