Chapter 17

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later on in the evening, Nari and Yoongi got home from a long day of work. Nari groaned and threw herself on the couch in the living room. 

 

Yoongi watched her and scoffed. 

 

"Yah, it looks like we're a husband and wife heading home after a long day of work." He said grabbing a glass of water to drink. Nari scoffed. "Stop dreaming." She said. "How can I when I'm not. Ayeee." He said chuckling. 

 

"You're too much, Min Yoong." She told him. "Not enough for you." He said. She yawned and slowly opened her eyes. 

 

"I'm gonna be busy tomorrow. So don't mind me tomorrow." She told him. "Why?" He asked sitting on the other couch and turning the TV on. 

"I'm gonna head to Nam City tomorrow." She told him. "Why?" He asked. "Yah, why are you asking so much questions?" She asked. "Just curious." He told her. 

 

"Yah," she said turning her head to look at him. He looked at her and raised his brows. "You have to work without me tomorrow. How are you gonna cope?" She asked tiredly but sarcastically as well. "Well, there's only one option." He said looking around. 

 

Nari yawned and closed her eyes. "What?" She asked. "I go with you. I'll be your ride. Let's take a trip." He told her. Nari shot her eyes wide opened and sat up. 

 

"What?!" She asked. Yoongi smirked. "Isn't it romantic? It's like a surprise getaway trip planned from your man, ME, to you, my lady." He said bowing down to her. Nari scoffed and widened her eyes. 

 

"Yah, you're too much Yoongi.Don't even think about it. Where I'm going tomorrow is important." She told him walking towards the kitchen to grab a glasss of water. 

 

"It can't be as important as hanging out with me." He said smirking, walking towards her. Nari rolled her eyes and looked at him. 

 

"It's the death anniversary of my mother tomorrow. So yes, it's a lot more important than you." She said then put the glass into the sink, walking into her bedroom and closing the door behind her. 

 

Yoongi was left there feeling bad, shocked, and confused all at the same time. 

 

 

 

Later in the middle of the night, Yoongi woke up from his sleep and saw that there was some light coming from the living

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter