Chapter 10

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, Yoongi forced Nari to sit out in the living room couch with him so they could celebrate their living together.

 

"Wine?" Yoongi offered Nari, handing her a cup. She glanced at him and sat up. "No thanks. I'm already drunk just being around you." She told him, making him laugh. "Yah, what does that mean?" He asked. 

"I forget what I do whenever I'm around you. Like I don't have control of my actions." She told him. He scoffed and poured himself a cup.

 

"You give me too much credit." He told her with a raised eyebrow. Nari scoffed at him and watched the show that was on TV.

 

Yoongi looked at Nari and smacked his lips. 

 

"Soo, Son Nari. Tell me about yourself." He told her. She glanced at him and crossed her legs in front of her. "What?" She asked for specifics. 

 

"Like... why do you like me?" He asked with a smirk, causing Nari to glare at him. "You're too full of yourself." She told him getting up and heading towards her bedroom. 

 

"Ah, yah! Ok, I'll be serious." He told her with a chuckle. She glared at him and took a deep breath. "How are you even this Hotel's CEO?" She asked him. "Because, I'm the best." He said raising his arms up proudly. 

 

"Yeh, yeh, you are. In your dreams." She told him sarcastically. "As long as you believe it, that's all that matters." He said with a smile, watching TV again. 

 

Nari scoffed and looked at him, evidently walking over to sit down on the couch again. Yoongi smiled and faced the TV still. 

 

"You remember the first time we met?" He asked. "Mmm, you ing in the women's restroom?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him. He smacked his lips and looked at Nari. "I wasn't.... doing that. That's gross!!" He told her. 

 

"Sure." Nari said crossing her arms in front of her chest. Yoongi gasped and widened his eyes, a finger pointing to her face. "Oooh, Son Nari. So you're like that?" He asked, causing Nari to look at him in confusion. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter