Chapter 13

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nari and Yoongi walked inside their house after having a short talk with Seukhye. He took a deep breath and threw himself on the couch with his head facing the ceiling. Nari stood to the side in confusion and looked at Yoongi. 

 

This looks like a first love kind of thing. Aigoo, why am I in the middle of all this mess?

 

She hasn't eaten the entire day, so she went to cook some dinner while Yoongi stayed on the couch by himself. 

 

While cooking, she kept glancing at Yoongi to see if he was ok. It must hurt to see her again. Maybe he still likes her? Or maybe she really hurted him in the past?

 

She in her lips and finished cooking then set up the table in front of the TV. She smiled and a variety show and sat down in front of Yoongi with the table in front of her. 

 

"Yah, get up and lets eat." She said tapping his thigh and grabbing her bowl of rice. He looked over and wasn't going to eat, but gulped from the food and slowly went to sit down beside her on the floor. Nari smirked and scoffed. 

 

"We haven't eaten the whole day. One should always have their full course meals every day." She said filling with food. 

 

Yoongi looked at her and smiled, seeing how she cooked them food. This was his first meal that has cooked them. It felt nice. 

Suddenly, a funny scene came on, making Nari laugh and food flying out from .<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter