Chapter 27

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late at night, Nari woke up and found herself tightly in Yoongi's warm arms. She groaned and smiled, looking up at him and realizing he was sound asleep. He moved around and evidently moved down, placing his head on Nari's chest, falling back asleep afterwards. 

 

Nari smiled and wrapped her arms around his head, while his' wrapped themselves around her waist. Her warm chest was so inviting, Yoongi went straight back to sleep.

 

"Sleep well." She said with a smile, fiddling her fingers through his hair. Yoongi moved in closer to her, making her chuckle silently, as if they weren't close enough already. 

 

She exhaled and gave him a kiss on top of his head. 

 

"Min Yoongi. I..." she said in her lips. She sighed and smiled. "I think I'm falling in love with you." She told him moving his hair away from his face so she could look at his sleeping face more clearly. 

 

He was sleeping so soundly. How could someone like him choose her to love?

 

She yawned and rubbed her eyes, wrapping her arms around him again and falling back asleep. 

 

Yoongi slightly opened his eyes and smiled at what Nari just said. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning, Nari groaned in bed and stretched, moving her hand over to where Yoongi was the previous night, but he wasn't there. She opened her tired eyes and looked over, her lips inwards. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter