Chapter 4

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yoongi pinned Nari up against the wall in the kitchen, he smirked at her and parted his lips. 

 

"Son Nari. Do you like me?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. Nari widened her eyes and scrunched up her brows in confusion. 

 

I never said I liked him. I don't. What the-

 

Before Yoongi knew it, Nari's eyes rolled back and she gagged, as if she was gonna throw up. She pushed him aside and ran to the bathroom, leaving Yoongi there in confusion.

 

"Did she just.... almost threw up because I asked her that question?" He asked himself with a disbelief scoff. 

 

Nari closed the bathroom door and sat down on the floor, all better again. She scoffed and glared at the wall. 

 

"Who is he kidding? Does he think all girls in the world like him JUST because he's rich and.... not handsome?!" She whispered to herself in irritation. 

 

After a while, she came back outside and saw Yoongi sitting on her bed, which was basically beside the kitchen, since their house is so small. 

 

"W-what are you still doing here? Don't you have work to do? Go on." She said shooing him away and walking to the kitchen to get some food. Yoongi took a deep breath and got up, walking towards her. 

 

"You're wasting my time, you know." He told her. Nari scoffed and glared at him. "Did I tell you to come to my house and sit around?" She asked him. "No. But you lied to me." He told her. Nari gasped and widened her eyes. 

 

"Oh no. Did I do something wrong when I was asleep? Did I say something I shouldn't have?" She asked him. He chuckled. "Were you drunk yesterday night?" He asked her. "No. But I tend to speak a lot of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter