Chapter 5

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come work for me. Be my new secretary." 

 

Yoongi's words flashed inside Nari's head. She glared at the wall and scoffed in disbelief. 

 

"Well, if you don't. I'll just... you know. Let EVERYONE know that you've harrassed me. I'm sure I know more people than you."

 

"Aish!!!" Nari yelled in irritation, grabbing her hair and throwing her face onto her bed. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nari stood in front of Yoongi's building and glared at the door. People who walked out looked at her in confusion, but just passed her. 

 

After taking up the courage, she walked in and to the front desk with a smile. 

 

"Hello, this is the Min Hotel. How may I help you?" The hotel receptionist lady asked. "I'm here for Min Yoongi. Name is Nari. He should be expecting me." Nari said. The lady smiled and grabbed her phone after dialing some numbers. 

 

"There's a Nari here." She said then listened to the line. She smiled and hung up. "Just go in the elevator and go to the 30th floor." She said. Nari gasped. "30th floor?!" She said but took a deep breath. 

 

It's ok. Gives me time to think about what I should say to him too. Just go!

 

Nari went inside the elevator and clicked on the 30th floor. She crossed her arms in front of her and smacked her lips. 

 

"I can't believe I'm here." She said rolling her eyes. She looked at the paper she had in her hand and read through it carefully. 

 

When the elevator dinged and opened, behind it stood Yoongi who was had his arms crossed in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter