Chapter 14

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later on that night, Yoongi was being emotional again, so Nari took out some soju and placed them on the table in the living room. 

 

"Min Yoong! Come here and let's enjoy a toast together!" She said opening a bottle. 

 

Soju was the cure to everything. So this should help heal his problems and make him better. 

 

"What is it?" He asked walking in from his bedroom and seeing the bottles of soju. "Should we... call in tomorrow?" He asked. "Unless if you wanna go to work with a hangover tomorrow. I'm calling off. I don't know about you." She said pouring two shot cups. 

 

"Come on! Get rid of your nasty attitude! I hate people who are love sick. Life isn't fun." She said taking a shot. Yoongi scoffed and sat down across from her. 

 

"Who's love sick?" He asked taking a shot. Nari poured them another cup. 

 

"So... tell me about her." She asked. Yoongi shot a look at her and took a shot. "Who?" He asked. She scoffed and poured him another cup. 

"Yah, don't joke around. So what happened?" She asked. "It's not something I wanna talk about." He said. She rolled her eyes. "That's what they all say." She said. 

 

"Let's just drink." He told her. "Let's do this. If you blackout first, I'll do whatever you say. If I blackout first, you have to tell me EVERYTHING. No details left out." Nari said. Yoongi scoffed. "No way. That's so childish." He said.

 

"Fine. Don't tell me. I'll find out my own way." She said. "Good luck." He said taking another shot.

 

 

Four bottles of soju later. 

 

"And she even kissed him in front of me!!" Yoongi yelled angrilly, drunk. "Are you serious?!!" Nari asked angrilly, flashing the shot cup all over the air. 

 

"How can a girlfriend just go and date her boyfriend's best friend?! That's off limits!! She should die!!" Nari yelled angrilly, trying to get up and rolling up her slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter