Chapter 3

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back after soooo many long years it seems. Lmao. I overexaggerate a lot. Sighs, but I don't want to apologize because I want to just make it up to youguys instead of giving youguys excuses. So, without further ado, let's begin

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning, Yoongi woke up and looked over at Nari who was sleeping peacefully. Well, except that was opened and her head was tilted back with drool coming out of . 

He chuckled at her cuteness and bit his lips, sitting comfortably in his seat and watching her sleep silently. 

 

Nari twitched and opened her eyes, stretching and yawning loudly as she looked outside the car window. She paused, remembering where she was, and covered , slowly glancing back to see if Yoongi was awake or not. 

She widened her eyes, seeing him staring through her. She gasped and turned around again, fixing her hair and scrunching her face up in embarrassment. 

 

"Who is this person?!" She whispered with irritation to herself, scrunching up her hair into her balls of fist. She exhaled and opened her eyes, looking at the side mirror outside the car and seeing Yoongi holding in his laugh as he saw everything she did through the mirror she was exactly facing. 

 

She froze and without any further ado, opened the door and walked out with her jacket in her hand. She shivered from the cold and ran off, putting on her jacket warmly. 

 

"Crazy bastard." She said running into her house. 

 

Yoongi chuckled and watched as she stormed off. 

 

"Yah, you're so adorable." He mumbled to himself, reaching over to close the passenger side door that Nari just left opened. 

 

 

"Yah, who does he think I am? A girl he can just do whatever he wants with?" Nari exclaimed without even looking back as she closed the front door behind her. She took a deep breath with irritation and went to sleep again on her bed. 

____________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter