Chapter 16

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay, for those who has forgotten, what's been happening is Yoongi and Nari had an emotional night and slept together. Clothed or not? That's for me to know and yallz to figure out. Eyyy lol jk. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nari and Yoongi got dressed to go out and work. She walked out the door and glanced back while trying to find something in her bag. 

 

"Yah, Yoongi! Hurry up!" She yelled loudly. "Coming!" He said from across the room. 

 

"Oh, Son Nari?" 

 

Nari looked over and saw Seukhye walking out of her apartment with a smile on her face. 

 

"O-oh, Park Seukhye." Nari said awkwardly with a forced smile. 

 

"HERE!!" Yoongi said with a big smile as he walked out and closed the door behind him. He stopped when he saw Seukhye and looked away. 

 

"We'll see you." Nari said wrapping an arm around Yoongi's arm and walking away. Seukhye watched and in her lips, forcing out a smile as they walked away. 

 

As they got into the elevator, Nari glanced at Yoongi who was looking down and sighed in slight irritation. She slowly released his arm and coughed.

 

"Yah, I never took you for a guy with a soft heart." She told him. He looked at her and scoffed. "What soft heart." He mumbled looking up. "We're not gonna achieve anything if you're gonna have a meltdown in front of her." She added. 

 

"I'm not having a meltdown." He said rolling his eyes. "Then do you still love her? Be honest with me. So I'll know how to help you." She asked him. "No. I don't anymore. She doesn't deserve my love." He said without looking at Nari. She looked at him and sighed. 

 

As the elevator door opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter