Chapter 24

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Nari woke up and groaned, seeing Yoongi sleeping soundly beside her. He was facing her and he looked so angelic and pure. 

 

Nari placed the palm of her hand on his cheek and smiled, gently rubbing the high point of his cheek. 

 

Yoongi gently moved his head over and kissed the under thumb of Nari's hand, making her smile with a slight chuckle. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her sweetly. 

 

"I want every morning for the rest of my life to be like this." He mumbled to her, not taking his eyes off of her. She scoffed and smiled. 

 

"Everytime you talk, it sounds as if you're proposing to me." She told him. "Maybe I am." He told her with a raised eyebrow. She shot a look at him, but he smiled and scooted closer to her, wrapping his arms around her and resting his warm head on her chest.

 

"Yah, I just wanna sleep in today. Let's just not go to work." He told her. "Well, you're the boss, so technically you don't. But I do." She told him. "If I don't go, you don't go too." He told her. She scoffed and nodded. "Fine with me!" She said making him chuckle. 

 

"Nari," he suddenly said, giving her a kiss on her neck. She groaned and fiddled with his hair. "Hmm?" She hummed. 

 

Yoongi moved back and looked up at her, leaning down and giving her a soft peck on her lips. She smiled and looked up at him, making him smile and lean down for another kiss. And another. 

 

Nari wrapped her arms around his neck, making him tense up and move his body on top of her. 

 

He tilted his head and kissed her romantically, gently placing his hands on the bed, each beside her head. He groaned and bent his arms down, his elbows on the bed now. 

 

Yoongi backed away a little and looked into Nari's eyes, making sure she was ok. She in her lips and sighed. 

 

"We should probably get ready for work." She told him. He exhaled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter