Chapter 25

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nari stood outside of the room door at the hospital while Yoongi was inside, sitting beside Seukhye quietly, watching as she slept soundly. 

 

She scrunched up her brows and in her lips. 

 

He still loved her. I mean, just look at how he still treats her. How he looks at her. Any woman would be smart enough to tell.

 

She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. 

 

"Are you here for Park Seukhye?" 

 

Nari widened her eyes and turned around at the voice of a man her age. She bowed down and coughed. 

 

"Hello, I'm Son Nari. Are you... related to her?" She asked. The man smiled and bowed back. "I'm Park Seuk Jin. Seukhye's brother." He said then glanced inside and saw Yoongi inside with his sister. 

 

"O-oh, I see. I'm her neighbor. P-please, go in." Nari said motioning for him to go in. He smiled and looked at her. 

 

"I'm happy to see Yoongi beside her again. I thought he wasn't gonna ever take her back." He said. She scrunched up her brows and glanced at Yoongi who was wiping the sweat off of Seukhye's forehead. 

 

"C-Can I ask you something?" She asked. "Hmm?" Seukjin asked. "W-what happened between them?" She asked. He exhaled and sat down on the seat beside the room door. Nari looked down and sat down a seat away from him. 

 

"They were each other's love of their life. Inseparable." Seukjin said with a smile on his face. Nari looked at him and felt his sincerity. 

 

"But Seukhye got fooled by Yoongi's friend. And... he thought she betrayed him. But that was all false." He told her. He sighed and smiled, looking at her. "I'm just glad they finally made up after all these years." He said standing up. 

 

Nari smiled, but on the inside, she was yearning for answers. 

 

"I should go inside. Thanks for everything." He said then went inside. 

 

Nari watched as he went inside. Shocked Yoongi stood up and gave him a warm hug as if they haven't seen each other for a long time. 

 

Yoongi then walked out towards Nari who looked at him with curiosity. 

 

"You should go home. I'm gonna stay here tonight." Yoongi told her. She widened her eyes and in her lips. "O-oh," she said, not expecting that answer.

 

"Isn't her brother here to stay with her?" She asked. "Yeah, but it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter