Chapter 12

Yoongi! Be Careful of Nari's Fist!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the following day appeared, Nari and Yoongi went back to work. 

 

"Here are the files. Make sure to put them into the system before lunch." Yoongi said as he walked back to his seat. Nari widened her eyes and scoffed. "Yah, this is a lot!" She exclaimed. 

"Well, that's what you get for being a ert yesterday." He said raising an eyebrow at her. She scoffed and glared at him. "Me? A ert? YOU'RE the ert!" She yelled at him. 

"YOU'RE the one who wanted to look at my most prized possession!" He told her sitting down in his seat. She scoffed and covered herself with her arms. "Oh, is that so? Who's the one who looked at my WHOLE body without permission?" She asked. 

"It's not like time gave me permission!" He told her. She scoffed in irritation. "Ok. Remember that. Next time time doesn't give me permission, don't blame it on me too." She told him. 

 

"Yah, me seeing you was an accident!" He told her. "Then why won't you cancel it!" She told him. "How can I UNSEE something I didn't plan on seeing to begin with?" He asked her in frustration. 

 

"Then show me yours to make it even!" She told him. Yoongi chuckled and threw his head back. "You're too straightforward, Nari. If you want me, just tell me." He told her. "Psh, as if. You WISH!" She said then angrilly went through the files. Yoongi scoffed and did his own things too. 

 

"Ms. Nari," a worker from the hospital came to their office out of nowhere. 

 

"WHAT?!" Nari yelled accidentally in anger. Yoongi chuckled silently from his desk, seeing she just embarrassed herself. Nari looked at the worker and coughed. 

 

"Here are our list of lunch." He said handing Nari a paper. She sighed, remember it was her day to get everyone lunch. Yoongi noticed and smacked his lips. "Nari can't get youguys lunch today. Tell someone else to get lunch. We're having lunch together." He said. Nari widened her eyes at him. 

 

"We are?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter