Dinner

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's flirting time are being interrupted by a loud sound of doorbell echoing thru Baekhyun’s apartment.

"I'll get it" Baekhyun jolted to stand up and walked towards the door.

"Wait, are you going to open the door while wearing that?" Sehun said while slowly helped to cover Baekhyun's expose shoulder.

"What's wrong with my choice of clothes?" Baekhyun frowned.

'Everything is wrong Baekhyun. You look too good in my shirt. I don't want to share that with anyone else' Sehun sighed. "Let me get the door, can you change your clothes now, please?" Sehun lazily Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Give me one good reason to do so, I love wearing your shirt, I-I mean this shirt is comfortable to wear," Baekhyun stuttered.

"Fine, just stay behind me," Sehun pulled Baekhyun and they walked together to open the door.

"CEO P-park?" Sehun stammered while looking at Chanyeol with large eyes.

"B-boss?" Baekhyun peeked behind Sehun's broad shoulder. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick up Kyungsoo," Chanyeol smiled.

"Urm, Kyungsoo's not here right now, he's out with Kai to buy some ingredients to cook for our dinner tonight, come in, you can join us for dinner" Baekhyun ushered his boss to sit on the couch at the living room area.

"Am I interrupting both of you?" Chanyeol asked while eyeing both Sehun and Baekhyun.

"No, this is Sehun, he works with Kai in HR Department,” Baekhyun pushed Sehun to sit beside Chanyeol.

“Oh, hai Sehun, nice to meet you, you’re friends with Kai and Baekhyun, just call me Chanyeol,” Chanyeol grinned while patting Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun was actually shocked to meet with CEO Park Chanyeol in person. He is a very warm and cheerful person, so different when he’s in working mode. Their conversations were cut short when they could hear Kai's loud laughter while entering the apartment. ”You’re cute Soo,” Kai giggled.

Chanyeol could see clearly how Kai’s arm lingered around Kyungsoo's small shoulder. ‘Since when do they become so close?’ Chanyeol frowned.

“Oh Chanyeol, you’re here too?” Kai asked while pulling Kyungsoo along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter