Sleepless night

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was so relieved when he finally arrived at his hotel room in Jeju, he lazily flopped his tired body on the double size bed and tried to get some rest before his hectic day as one of the team secretariats for the company getaway started tomorrow. He groaned when his peaceful night was interrupted with constant knocks on his hotel room door. ‘Who could it be, I’m not in a mood for a slumber party tonight,’ he whined dragging his feets to open the door.

“S-Sehun, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun stammered when he saw Sehun smiling brightly at him, letting himself into the room without being invited while pulling his luggage bag behind him. ‘He looks so tiredly hot, is that word even exist?’ Baekhyun mentally screamed.

“Hai little frog, I’m one of the secretariat team, we’ll be sharing a room” Sehun beamed while slowly sat on the sofa and switching on the TV.

“But I’m in charge of the room arrangement, you’re not on the list!” Baekhyun really needed to be far away from Sehun right now. He knew that the young tadpole was the reason for his constants nosebleed problem. If they stayed in the same room, sharing the same bed for days, he would be losing so much blood because nosebleed and would eventually die in his sleep. “There're other people in the secretariat team right, why are you here?” Baekhyun snapped.

“You want me to room with the girls? Are you nuts?” Sehun frowned. He was so happy when Baekhyun was all alone in the room. He would never be going to let Baekhyun shared his room with anybody else.

Puffing his cheeks, Baekhyun was so tired right now, even talking was draining his energy out, so he decided to follow the flow. ‘What bad thing can happen right?’ Baekhyun rolled his eyes to Sehun while jumping on the bed to continued his sleep.

Sehun was so busy unpacking his stuff and preparing himself to sleep, he had been walking nonstop inside the room. The movements make Baekhyun feel so irritated. Baekhyun was a light sleeper, he used to be sleeping alone in his bed for years. ‘Why does my life sound so lonely and pathetic?’ Baekhyun whimpered. He jolted his body to sit up on the bed and shocked to see Sehun was only in his towel wrapped terribly low on his waist, he just exited the bathroom. ‘My poor heart’ Baekhyun quickly pushed his head to hide under the pillow.

“Little frog, you startle me, are you having a nightmare?” Sehun rushed to sit on the bed and carefully patted Baekhyun's back.

‘OMG, he’s half- right now, please go away, please’ Baekhyun whined while pretending to sleep. ‘I need a distraction’ he quickly grabbed his phone and started to call Kyungsoo.

"Soo what are you doing right now, I'm coming to your room," Baekhyun pulled his head from under the pillow and sat up to face Sehun. Sehun was sitting beside him on the bed while reading a book with a concentrated face. 'He actually read books before sleeping? he looks so mature when he's wearing glasses’ Baekhyun was so immersed looking at Sehun. He was biting his lower lip the whole time he was doing that.

'I look like a predator right now, I need some fresh air before another nosebleed episode h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter