Empty

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's thought was being interrupted with constant knocks on his room door. He pushed his head under the pillow and closed his eyes, pretending not to hear Kai’s pleading voice asking him to open the door. “You’re going to kill Kris if you saw me like this mom” Baekhyun murmured. He finally felt relieved when the knocking sound stop. He was about to shut his eyes closed when he heard someone opening his hotel door. “Oh ,” he quickly hid under his comforter.

“Baek, wake up right now, why were you avoiding us!” Kai pulled Baekhyun’s feet from under the blanket.

Both Kai and Kyungsoo were startled when they saw Baekhyun’s terrible conditions. Small bruises were forming on his cute face, there was a trace of red fingers marks all over his neck. Kyungsoo sat on the bed beside Baekhyun and started to inspect Baekhyun condition carefully. “I didn't know that you and Sehun like the stuff so much,” Kyungsoo said with an innocence face.

Baekhyun almost going to smack Kyungsoo's head when he heard the remark. ‘How can kyungsoo come up with such a mind blowing reason for this bruises, I've underestimated his innocentness,’ Baekhyun mentally facepalmed.

“At least one of us is happy right now” Kai snickered. He glared toward Kyungsoo while crossing his arms on his chest.

“What did you mean by that? Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo looked so lost with the sudden remarked from Kai. Kai had been scowling at him since he met him that morning.

“Stop it, Kai, shut up” Baekhyun snarled. “You’re with Chanyeol last night, right? you must be angry because Kai drag you here and you have to leave Mr. Park alone in your room," he teased. "I’m happy for you Soo,” Baekhyun pulled Kyungsoo into his hug.

“How did you know about that? I didn't say anything about us,” Kyungsoo frowned.

“When Chanyeol chose you, Kris vented his frustration at Baekyun, his ex-boyfriend, he beat Baekhyun until Sehun came to save him from that mad freak!” Kai snapped.

“Shut up Kai, please” Baekyun yelled while throwing his pillow at Kai’s face.

“Both of you better started to explain this puzzling talk or I’m going to pull your tongue out and step on it, I really mean it!” Kyungsoo glared at Kai while slowly standing up from the bed.

“It's not your fault Soo, you remember went I told you about my high school love before? He's Kris, we broke up because my body couldn't take his punches anymore, he has a terrible anger issue, I’ve been hospitalized because of his beating, last night when Chanyeol broke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter