Mess

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was so shocked by the sudden request from Kyungsoo. He slowly placed his hand on Kyungsoo's arms that were tightly holding his waist. “I-I can't Soo, you know that I can't," Chanyeol stammered.

Kyungsoo slowly pushed his head under Chanyeol's left arm. “Please Yeollie, you made me wide awake at 2.00 am, I can't fall asleep again so fast!” Kyungsoo whined while biting Chanyeol's body.

“Do you just bite me Soo?” Chanyeol chuckled. He slowly shook his head and trapped Kyungsoo's head under his arms.

“I can't breathe, let me go Yeollie!” Kyungsoo struggled so hard to released his head from Chanyeol's head locked.

"Say you're sorry first," Chanyeol laughed, still not letting Kyungsoo's head go. 

"I'm sorry, please let me go," Kyungsoo whimpered.

"That's my good boy, now let me tucked you to sleep" Chanyeol said while he kissed Kyungsoo's head and pulled him to lie on his bed.

Chanyeol slowly Kyungsoo's hair. They were enjoying the comfortable silence between them. Kyungsoo was lying by his side on the bed while Chanyeol was sitting on the floor while crossing his leg, both of them were facing each other. "I'll wait until you're asleep, I promise," Chanyeol smiled while slowly tapping Kyungsoo's nose with his finger.

"You're not grumpy to me anymore, I miss Mr grumpy, he's cute when he's angry," Kyungsoo chuckled while yawning so wide.

"Close your mouth Soo, I know that you're sleepy, close your eye, you're so persistent, I-I just can't be mad at you anymore," Chanyeol sighed.

Chanyeol was so sure that Kyungsoo already asleep when he could hear a cute snore came from the large eye boy. The boy didn't answer to his called. "He must be tired," Chanyeol murmured and leaned his face closer to Kyungsoo's heart shape lip. He was so shocked when Kyungsoo suddenly opened his eyes.

“Stop stealing kisses when I'm asleep, I know that you've been doing that since we're little, I need my kisses when I'm wide awake naughty boy,” Kyungsoo smirked and grabbed Chanyeol's front pajamas, slowly pulling their face closer.

Chanyeol's mind was so clouded with guilty feelings towards Kris, but his heart was swelling with his love to Kyungsoo when their lips started grazing on each other. Kyungsoo' lip was soft like a rose petal. It was addictive. Chanyeol wanted more. He became greedy and needed more than just a grazed. He wanted to bite Kyungsoo's sweet lips. He placed his hands on Kyungsoo's nape and started to pull him closer.

Their magical moment was interrupted with Chanyeol's phone ring. Both of them were startled by the loud sound. “I-I need to go" Chanyeol jolted to stand up and walked out from Kyungsoo's room without even sparing a glanced toward Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo was so dumbfounded to be left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter