Calm before the Storm

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Park Corporation getaway ended with a bittersweet ending. HR head department Kai came back with a memory of his hot kissing session with a certain boy name Dory. Baekhyun went home with half of his heart being ripped away because he lost his tadpole without a proper goodbye. Kyungsoo went home with his beloved boyfriend CEO Park but have to deal with a skeptical stare from other workers, they called him the bad seducer.

Kyungsoo was still sleeping in his own bed when Chanyeol came into his room and started to leave trails of kisses on his face. "Wake up love, it's time to work,work,work!" Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo's body to sit up on the bed and started to remove the small boy's shirt.

"What the hell are you doing right now erted CEO Park!" Kyungsoo yelled while kicking Chanyeol's off his bed.

"I'm trying to get you to bath?" Chanyeol grinned while sitting on the floor.

"I can do it myself, I'm not a baby, I can't believe you're such a erted man," Kyungsoo rolled his eyes while groggily walked to the bathroom.

"But, you're my baby!" Chanyeol kept on whining while trying to get himself into the bathroom too.

"Gosh Yeollie, get out!" Kyungsoo snapped. He harshly pushed his boyfriend out from the bathroom.

"I like seeing you mad, it's hot!" Chanyeol whistled while lazily took his place on the bed waiting for Kyungsoo to exit the bathroom.

"Yeollie, what are doing in my room, I'm getting ready to work!" Kyungsoo was so startled when he saw Chanyeol was sprawling on his bed playing with his phone. He was so embarrassed because he just came out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I'm trying to live up to my fantasy? maybe I can help you to pick your clothes?" Chanyeol walked into Kyungsoo's wardrobe and opened the first drawer. "Hmm, let me see, what color of underwear you will be wearing today love? why are all black in here? it looks sad and gloomy, you should try another color love, I suggest you buy the fluorescent color one, I like that color, wait, I can buy it for you as a present!" Chanyeol pursed his lip while rummaging Kyungsoo's collections of underwears. He stopped his blabbering when he could feel his Yoda ear was being pulled without mercy by Kyungsoo. "Ouch! Ouch!"

"I don't need a stylist for my underwear Yoellie, Get out!" Kyungsoo dragged Chanyeol's body out from his bedroom by pulling the giant by his big ear.

 

❤❤❤❤

 

"Bos, there's someone beautiful waiting fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter