Hurting You

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol when home to his apartment with a mild headache pounding in his head. He was so shocked when he saw Kyungsoo was already waiting for him as soon as he entered his house. Kyungsoo was wearing only Chanyeol's T-shirt and it was too large for his small body, but it somehow looked so hot on him.

"Yeollie!" Kyungsoo rushed to hug Chanyeol as soon as he saw him. Chanyeol staggered a few stepped back because of the impact.

"I miss you" Kyungsoo nuzzled his face on Chanyeol's chest and began to tighten his hug.

Chanyeol was so appalled with the sudden situation. It's him, the same Kyungsoo that he adored so much back when he was only a little boy. Chanyeol likes to follow him like a sick puppy. The grown up Kyungsoo looked so remarkably hot now, but he still had the same soothing fragrance from his body that could lull Chanyeol to sleep and calming his heart, the same heart shape lip that he always tried to kiss secretly every time they sleep over, Chanyeol could feel that Kyungsoo's boyish charm was going to make his life miserable again.

Kyungsoo abruptly release Chanyeol from his hug because he felt that he was not getting any respond from him. "I'm sorry, I got carried away," Kyungsoo blushed.

"How do you get into my house?" Chanyeol snapped. A constant headache that was pounding in his head was making him grumpy.

"Y-your mother let me in, she promise to bring my bag tomorrow morning, I don't have anything to wear, so I borrow your clothes, please don't be angry at me" Kyungsoo stammered. His childhood friend Chanyeol always treated him special, he never raised his voice at him, but the Chanyeol that was standing in front of him right now seemed so distant and cold towards him. It broke his heart.

Chanyeol ignored Kyungsoo by staying silent while glaring at him. He walked past Kyungsoo and bumped their shoulders harshly before going into his bedroom. Chanyeol dropped his tired body on his bed. He was too lazy to open his coat and change into his pajamas.

"Can I come in?" Chanyeol heard Kyungsoo soothing voice over his bedroom door. He grunted when he realize that he forgot to lock the door. Chanyeol quickly hid under the blanket while waiting for Kyungsoo to walk in his bedroom. He could feel Kyungsoo sat on his bed.

"Yeollie? your mother says that you always have trouble to sleep, here I make you some warm milk, you like to drink this every time we sleep over, I'm sorry, but there are no cookies for you to eat with these milk" Kyungsoo chuckled.

"I promise to buy some of your favorite cookies tomorrow, I hope that you still like the same cookies, good night Yeollie," Kyungsoo slowly Chanyeol's expose head and walked out from the room.

"You are so dumb Kyungsoo, I can fall asleep fast back then because I'm hugging you to sleep, the milk is just an excuse," Chanyeol sighed.

Chanyeol felt s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter