Drunk

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's hot!" Baekhyun woke up from his drunk state and decided to go to the bathroom. He saw Kyungsoo, and Luhan snoozing on the bar counter.

"Kitties, mummy will be back soon," Baekhyun giggled while ruffling their hairs.

"This is all your fault" Kris pulled Baekhyun to a dark corner in the bathroom and pushed his body to the wall and tightly grabbed Baekhyun's neck with both of his hands.

"K-Kris? let me go, I can't breath" Baekhyun struggled to let himself free and it was not easy because of his drunk state. His breathing becomes ragged because the lacked of oxygen running through his lunged. 

"Chanyeol breaks up with me tonight, you leave me without any reason, everybody wanted to leave me!" Kris yelled while slamming Baekhyun's fragile body on the wall.

"K-Kris please, it's me, Baekhyun, please let me go," Baekhyun sobbed. Tears already running down on his cheeks. He could smell strong liquor through Kris's breath. Kris could be so aggressive when he was wasted.

"I leave you because I'm scared of you, you broke my ribs and I get hospitalize for months when our last fight happen, please don't repeat the same mistake again" Baekhyun pleaded. He was really scared of Kris, he truly loves him but his body couldn't stand Kris aggressiveness. He suffered a lot when he was with Kris. He escapes without a trace simply because he couldn't take anymore brutal fight happen between them.

'It's happening again' He closes his eyes when he saw Kris raised his right hand.

"Let him go!" Sehun yelled as he pushed Kris to the ground and quickly catches Baekhyun before he fell on the floor.

"Baekhyun, are you alright?" Sehun asked while pulling Baekhyun into his embraced.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Sehun sighed with his eyes still busy inspecting Baekhyun's body from any injury.

Kris quickly stood up and rushed to punched Sehun on his face. He was so angry to be interrupted by Sehun. 

"Sehun go, get out from here, leave me alone!" Baekhyun pushed Sehun out from the bathroom and locked himself together with Kris.

"Go away Sehun," Baekhyun begged. He could handle Kris alone, he knew how to stop Kris wrath and he really didn't want Sehun to get hurt.

"Baekhyun, let me help you," Sehun slammed the locked bathroom door with both of his hands.

"Go away, please," Baekhyun pleaded. He lets Kris hugged him to calmed him down.

"Shh..shh..calm down big boy," Baekhyun slowly Kris' back.

"I really love you, babe," Kris murmured and started to cry in Baekhyun embraced.

 

❤❤❤❤

 

Kai was struggling to hold jumpy Luhan in his gripped. Luhan tends to jump a lot when he's drunk. He pushed Luhan on his bed and help to pull his jacket away.

"What are you doing right now clown fish?" Luhan giggled while hiccuping at the same time.

"It's me, Dory, remember me? I help you to rescue Nemo," Luhan pouted. 

"Does my skin tone look orange in your eyes? you're seriously having troubles in recognizing color," Kai mumbled while slowly tapping Luhan's nose.

"If you're not Nemo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter