Getaway

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait, isn’t the color for smurf are blue, not purple, purple is for Barney right?” Kai furrowed his eyebrow while imagining those two characters in his head.

“Why are you so hype up with the pet name that he gives you? Aren’t you supposed to feel offended?” Baekhyun scowled. He shoved a small paper bag to Kai’s chest. “Give this to Sehun”

“Why must I feel bad?” Kai frowned.

“Maybe he can see that your thingy is not so big to be called Barney, it’s so smoll so he called it smurf” Baekhyun shrugged.

“Now I feel offended Byun Baekhyun, I’m not going to cook for your dinner tonight, here, take back your paper bag, I’m not going to helped you to give it to Sehun, I don’t know how I can stand being friend with you for years, I hate you” Kai snapped while throwing the paper bag to Baekhyun’s face. Kai walked away from Baekhyun with a grumpy face.

“You’re going to cook for me, I’m going to seduce you with my , you love my , honey!” Baekhyun yelled. He walked out the visitor room with a big smile on his face.

“Ha…ha…ha, Baekhyun was just joking, get back to work” Kai laugh awkwardly to his staff that already heard Baekhyun’s scam remarked about him.

 

❤❤❤❤

 

Chanyeol were so busy preparing his suitcase for Park Corps Five day company getaway in Jeju Island. He will be going one day earlier with Kris because Kris happens to have a photoshoot sessions at the same place too.

“Can I come in?” Kyungsoo peeked into Chanyeol bedrooms. He carefully walked into the room and sit beside Chanyeol’s luggage bag on the floor. “Do you need any helped? I already did my packing” Kyungsoo smiled.

Every Years Parks Corporation will be holding a five days getaway in Jeju Island. The gathering will be involving all of the Head Department of Parks Corporation. Chanyeol feels that this short trips will strengthen their bonding and will help them to release some worked stress.   

“No, I already done my packing, you looked pale” Chanyeol frowned. He carefully places his hand on Kyungsoo’s forehead with a furrowed eyebrow.

“I’m alright, I just felt so cold when I wake up this morning” Kyungsoo shrugged.

Chanyeol threw his sweater to Kyungsoo’s face. “Wear this or you will get sick, no one will e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter