Meeting You

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan, Kai, and Baekhyun arrived at their hotel room in Jeju Island around midnight. Baekhyun’s hotel room was so big and beautiful. Everything around the room looked so romantic and dreamy, the room balcony was facing the sea. It was an expensive honeymoon suite.  “My room is freaking big, I can’t afford to pay all this, are you mocking me Mr. Lu?” Baekhyun snapped at the new couple that was so busy eating each other faces right in front of him.

“Kai, stop squishing Lulu's face, he needs to breathe, can both of you at least control your hormone in front of me? both of you are human, not rabbits,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes while pulling Luhan away from Kai.

“You don’t have to pay anything, this is one of our dad’s hotel in Jeju, you are staying in Sehun’s suite, the room smell just like him, eww, I actually say that,” Luhan grimaced while scrunching his nose.

“S-Sehun's room? Both of you have your own room, this's your father hotel?” Baekhyun blinked in shocked upon hearing the new information.

“Stop repeating my words, It's Sehun job to explain it all to you, I’m tired, Kai lets sleep,” Luhan pulled his boyfriend away to their hotel room. “Go to sleep Baekhyun, Sehun will not going to be in your room, he is staying at our house.”

Baekhyun walked into his room with a mixed feeling inside his heart and made his way to the wardrobe area. ‘I'm right’. Baekhyun smiled when he saw Sehun’s neatly arranged clothes in the huge closet. Warm tears started gushing out from his eyes. He sniffled while wiping his watery face with the back of his hands. "I’m crying when I see your clothes, I don’t think I my heart can handle the pressure of meeting you again tadpole,” Baekhyun sighed as he slumped his small body on the king size bed.

“I’m tired of missing you” Baekhyun murmured and drifted to sleep.

 

❤❤❤❤

 

“Baekhyun little frog, are you ready to meet with your tadpole again?” Luhan smirked while pulling the beautiful personal assistant to look at himself in the mirror. “You look hot, let’s enjoy our self in this party tonight alright?” he beamed while patting Baekhyun's shoulder.

“Baekhyun, I’m going to introduce Kai to my family, can you wait here for a minute?” Luhan blushed while holding Kai’s hands.

"Goodluck mom," Baekhyun teased, eyes wildly searching for an empty chair to sit around the party area.

“Hai, are you waiting for someone?” A very fine looking man with a dimple on his right cheek greeted Baekhyun.

“Huh? Yes, I’m waiting for my friend,” Baekhyun smiled, finger pointing toward Luhan that was busy talking to his family and friends.

“Oh Luhan? I’m Luhan's cousin, Lay," Lay smiled, stretching his hand toward Baekhyun, offering a handshake. "I didn’t know that Luhan has someone so cute as a friend,” he chuckled when Baekhyun grabbed his hand.

“I’m Baekhyun,” Baekhyun sheepishly smile. His eyes darted to the ballroom entrance and he saw Sehun entering the ballroom area with someone so beautiful. Sehun looked so skinny but still handsome. Baekhyun's body shuddered when their eyes met. Judging by how big Sehun's eyes were, Baekhyun knew that the tadpole was shocked to see him at the party. He flinched when Lay slowly tapped his cheeks.

“Baekhyun, Baekhyun, are you alright? You look pale, your hands are cold,” Lay panickily stood up beside Baekhyun and put his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

“I-I need to go,” Baekhyun murmured, eyes cast down on the floor. His small heart was not strong enough to meet Sehun again. The tadpole looked so happy with a very pretty woman standing next to him. ‘You'll ruin his dream,’ Luhan words came flashing inside Baekhyun's mind. “I-I can’t walk properly. Can you help me to stand up, I-I need to go to the bathroom," Baekhyun said as he leaned closer to Lay. His legs felt so weak, he couldn't even stand up properly.

“I’ll take it from here, thank you Lay” Sehun muttered while pulling Baekhyun to his side and placed his hand on Baekhyun’s waist. He tightened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter