A Short Dream

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun felt so devastated when he heard the news. Sehun was a very good boy, although he could be mischievous sometimes. He wouldn't be playing with Baekhyun's heart, there must be some misunderstanding. The beautiful boy was so sure that Sehun really liked him and he would never be going to be married to someone else. "No, that's not true," Baekhyun snapped. He clasped Sehun's pendant in his palm and held it close to his heart.

"Why would I lie to you? my brother will be getting married next week in our home at Jeju Island" Luhan smirked. "Sehun has been running from our dad all this time, but because he misses you when you're in the getaway in Jeju, he forces himself to come back to Jeju again just to see you, now, all his fight and dream will be wasted because of you!" Luhan yelled.

Kai quickly stood in front of the locker shielding Baekhyun from Luhan wrath. "Stop yelling at Baekhyun, Lu," Kai pushed Luhan's body away from the locker. He placed his hands on Luhan's shoulder. "Breath properly Lu, Baek stop crying, this is not what we agreed when I bring you here," Kai growled.

"Do you really like my baby brother Baekhyun?" Luhan sighed.

"I miss him a lot, please help me find him, there're so many things I want to say to him right now," Baekhyun pleaded.

"I'm going to Japan tomorrow, please plan your leave next week, I will take you to see him, I'm not going to promise that he will be going see you again, you break his heart," Luhan rolled his eyes when he saw Baekhyun's wide smiled toward him.

"Thank you, Lulu!" Baekhyun jumped out from the locker and hugged the grumpy looking boy. "Kai, is Lulu going to be my stepdad? he's sassy and nags a lot, I like him," Baekhyun murmured while tightening his gripped on Luhan's body.

 

❤❤❤❤

 

Kyungsoo woke up that morning feeling rejected and lonely because Chanyeol was not waking him up properly like he used to do every morning. The taller boy always pampered him with morning kisses all over his face and only stopped when Kyungsoo finally opened his eyes. Kyungsoo chuckled when he saw his clothes place neatly by the gentle giant at the end of his bed alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter