Confuse

Beautifully Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me go Kris" Baekhyun gritted his teeth. He tried so hard to escape from that back hug but his heart and body didn't seem to work at the same phase. He felt so helpless right now.

"I know that you still love me, babe, I'm the first in your everything, we're so happy back then right?" Kris said while tightening his hug and places his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun seems to get dizzy with the overwhelmed emotions that he felt at that moment. Kris was right, his heart really missed him, and this dumb act had to stop right now. "I-I have moved on, just like you, I'm happy now," Baekhyun stammered.

"I know that you're lying babe, Chanyeol told me that you don't have a boyfriend for a long time" Kris smirked.

"Y-you have Chanyeol, p-please Kris, you've moved on, we have broken up a long time ago" Baekhyun sighed.

"You dump me without any reason, you leave me without any words babe, I work so hard to find you for years, I miss you so much," Kris pleaded.

"I don't want to talk about the past, stop being greedy Kris, let me go, my boyfriend will get angry if I smell like someone's else perfumes," They both startled when the phone on Baekhyun's desk started to ring non-stop. Baekhyun used that chance to stomp Kris' feet and pushed him so hard away from his body.

"Give me prove, I want to see the prove that you already have a boyfriend and you've moved on, I want to see it myself," Kris snickered.

"I'm tired," Baekhyun flopped on the floor as soon as Kris left the room.

 

❤❤❤❤

 

Thanks to his new friend, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo already know Chanyeol schedule, he already prepared their dinner and waited patiently for Chanyeol to comes home that night.

Chanyeol comes home with a grumpy face, he lazily slumped his tired body on the couch at the living room. The smells of home cooked meals made he feel so hungry right away. He always skipped his dinner, there's no one actually cared about his hungry tummy.

"Yeollie, I've already prepared dinner, I've cook all your favorite dishes, go shower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter